Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18/9 Davos-SCL 7-4.... i had hopes that Langnau weren't going to concede any goal early but 5-0 after first period pretty much spoiled this bet. Vålerenga-Frisk 5-4 a. ot. +1.5 worked fine. Frisk were actually up 4-2 until the 57th minute and Vålerenga got the equalizer at 59.48. A lot of good bets here today. Thanks everyone!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Roll on tomorrow.. Sweden Allsvenskan

Wednesday 19 September 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Boras HC v Rögle BK (18:00 BST)3.004.701.85109%
Boras v Rögle BK (18:00 BST)3.305.001.86105%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Björklöven (18:00 BST)3.254.801.75109%
IK Nyköpings Hockey v MIF Redhawks (18:00 BST)4.705.301.45110%
IK Oskarshamn v Leksand (18:00 BST)5.706.001.35109%
Nybro IF v Almtuna (18:00 BST)2.904.701.90109%
AIK v Bofors (18:00 BST)1.754.803.25109%
Västerås IK v Huddinge (18:00 BST)1.207.508.00110%
Växjö Lakers v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.306.506.20109%

Russian Superliga
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Metallurg Novokuznetsk v Torpedo Novgorod (12:00 BST)1.542.45106%
Sibir Novosibirsk v CSKA Moscow (13:00 BST)1.801.95107%
Finland Mestis
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Jukurit v HeKi (16:30 BST)1.485.405.00107%
K - Vantaa v Jokipojat (16:30 BST)2.055.002.40111%
LeKi v Hokki (16:30 BST)2.905.001.80111%
Salamat v Kookoo (16:30 BST)2.305.002.15110%
Titaanit v Sport (16:30 BST)3.755.001.57111%
Tuto v Sa Pko (16:30 BST)1.286.006.50110%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Sundsvall-Björklöven Sundsvall took a good point in the first game at Almtuna. They have a bunch of new players and a new coach, but none of the new recruits look really interesting to me. They finished in 12th postion last season and I expect them to end up somewhere around there this year. Björklöven will be a contender for one of three direct spots to the qualification series. They showed some skill when beating Borås in the opener but they can do much better than that. Löven was playing really bad away from home last year, bu they look to improve their awaygame this year. Quite a lot of class seperate these sides and hopefully Löven can get away with 3 points here. Björlöven to win 1.95@Betsafe

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 I should stay away from the Finns (I'm not having any luck with them), but I think that the time has come that SaiPa pays me back what I have lost. SaiPa to win (2.55 @ Bet365) I didn't expect SaiPa to do so well, but they've done some amazing job so far. They have won against Lahti Pelicans (after Pelicans' matches against Blues Espoo and KalPa, we can tell that it was great result) and against 'mighty' Karpat away. HIFK won against HPK and Jokerit. Also good results, but considering that Jokerit is unexplainably bad this season, these results are not as good as SaiPa's. Looking at H2H: SaiPa won 6 out of last 7 H2Hs (they've lost in OT, year and a half ago). All things point to SaiPa's win tomorrow and I don't have any other options but to follow.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 AIK-Bofors I've found a really nice price here. This game looks quite even to me. Bofors were solid when beating Nybro at home while AIK lost at Leksand. Not much to say about that. Bofors's new players all did really well against Nybro. AIK should be favourites at home but to see them win by two goals is quite distant to me. Lads has Bofors+1.5 at 1.70 and that can be compared with Bet365 who have that line at 1.37. Great value imo. Bofors+1.5 1.70@Ladbrokes

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9

I should stay away from the Finns (I'm not having any luck with them)' date=' [/quote'] These words will be my law, at least for the near future, whenever I try Sm-liiga I get it wrong. I wish everyone else good luck, but I'll stay out for a while. Kärpät...how can you even fail to score...:spank :moon

AIK-Bofors I've found a really nice price here. This game looks quite even to me. Bofors were solid when beating Nybro at home while AIK lost at Leksand. Not much to say about that. Bofors's new players all did really well against Nybro. AIK should be favourites at home but to see them win by two goals is quite distant to me. Lads has Bofors+1.5 at 1.70 and that can be compared with Bet365 who have that line at 1.37. Great value imo. Bofors+1.5 1.70@Ladbrokes
AIK usually have problems with Bofors, so agree about the value in this one, but a two goal win in hockey distant ?

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Torpedo Novgorod to win (3.30 @ Bet365) The odds are so high because Metallurg Novokuznetsk won against Omsk in the last round. By now, we all know that Omsk is a complete disaster. This win does not diminish the fact that Metallurg Novokuznetsk is probably the weakest team in the league. They have won in OT against Yaroslavl and lost in OT to MVD Tver, but everything else was just weak. Torpedo Novgorod is acctually playing rather well. Everything works fine, but the one thing: scoring goals. It's their only problem and if they can do something about that they will be dangerous opponent to any team. In last round they have lost (somewhat unlucky) to Khimik. They had a lot of chances in the 1st round, but didn't score. They were even better in 2nd and especially in 3rd period, but nevertheless were 0:1 behind. In the end Khimik scored ENG and the result was 0:2. Even Khimik's coach Popihin said that the match could have ended with Torpedo's win. They have two more losses, but to strongest teams: Ufa and Ska. They are playing great (except scoring) and it would take a miracle for Metallurg Novokuznetsk to win this. Now, how about that for being sure in 3.30 bet?;)

Torpedo Novgorod to win (3.30 @ Bet365) The odds are so high because Metallurg Novokuznetsk won against Omsk in the last round. By now, we all know that Omsk is a complete disaster. This win does not diminish the fact that Metallurg Novokuznetsk is probably the weakest team in the league. They have won in OT against Yaroslavl and lost in OT to MVD Tver, but everything else was just weak. Torpedo Novgorod is acctually playing rather well. Everything works fine, but the one thing: scoring goals. It's their only problem and if they can do something about that they will be dangerous opponent to any team. In last round they have lost (somewhat unlucky) to Khimik. They had a lot of chances in the 1st round, but didn't score. They were even better in 2nd and especially in 3rd period, but nevertheless were 0:1 behind. In the end Khimik scored ENG and the result was 0:2. Even Khimik's coach Popihin said that the match could have ended with Torpedo's win. They have two more losses, but to strongest teams: Ufa and Ska. They are playing great (except scoring) and it would take a miracle for Metallurg Novokuznetsk to win this. Now, how about that for being sure in 3.30 bet?;)
Well, you convinced me, I'll try this one, but 50/50 with the dnb @ 2.45. Burran: Ok, get it, but go for the draw and 2-2 then! If you don't and you are right you'll regret it...

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Västerås -3 @ 1.95 & over 6 goals @ 1.83 (Pinny) The way I see it Huddinge's win vs Oskarshamn was more a sign of Oskarshamn's weakness than a sign of Huddinge being better than last season. Huddinge have, as usual, lost their best players. Their best pointscorer from last season, Klasen, is now playing for Södertälje, he scored 19 goals and got 44 assists, totally 63 points in 52 matches last season, not easy, I would say almost impossible to replace him. Västerås, on the other hand, looks like a team that can compete for a place in Elitesrien if things go well, their roster looks like a well balanced mix of experienced players like Nordfeldt, Juhlin and Hellqvist and very talented players who already deliver, most important that 19 year old Berglund stayed, he can very well get his big breaktrough this season. Västerås won their first match, 5-2 away to Hammarby, not very impressing but still a win. I hope they can gear up a bit when they play in front of their homecrowd for the first time, if so Västerås will win over this line and score over six goals themselves. Last season's h2h's ended 9-2 at home, 6-2 and 4-1 away.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18/9

a swiss friend gave me some insider for the 2nd league swiss today. EHC Olten - Visp The fan forums are full with tips against Olten at home. 2.1 at betway. Hope that the things work out. :ok The reason is the weakness of Olten these days.
Good one !!:ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 After reading the match reports it was the Ässät goalie Kapanen that kept Kärpät in misery, Ässät goals was PP and empty net. I think the two giants are starting slowly (Jokerit&Kärpät) and every else team wants to challenge them, and the prices are better when they awake than now. Kärpät was better than in their last game against SaiPa. SaiPa - HIFK to win 1st 3.10 @ centrebet 2/10 There is something in these home games with SaiPa against teams from Helsinki, sort of City vs Countryside, and SaiPa game is depending on their will to fight on every puck and skating hard, thats why they won Kärpät on their away game and almost lost it in the end since their way to play is very demanding physically and its hard to keep it trough whole game. HIFK in other hand was known as undisciplined team and thats why they usually didnt get much points from little teams away, but now when they have Canadien coach Baxter that has been changed for better. SaiPa is coming hard on first like always, they dont have skills to play any otherway than just push and skate hard, is see this game to be very tight. GLall :hope Nice picks mates, in Finn-Hockey better avoid prices lower than 2.00 ;)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Almtuna dnb @ 1.66 (Pinny) Nybro will have to fight with Hammarby and Huddinge at the very bottom of the table, thats my prediction. Nybro were poor, to say the least, when they lost away to Bofors 1-6, the result was actually flattering for Nybro. Almtuna certainly no world beaters either, 2-2 at home to Sundsvall in their first match, but I for sure rank them as a stronger team than Nybro. I was thinking about Almtuna straight win at 2.05, but they have a tradition of performing unpredictable and also shaky away, so I settle for dnb. I really don't think Almtuna will loose this one, so dnb looks tasty.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues, 18-19/9 Västerås-Huddinge Maybe not the most exciting of odds, but like GG I'm confident that Västerås will win this one with a good margin. Huge class difference and VIK wants to show themselves from their best side infront of their home crowd. Västerås-1 3-way hcp 1.44@unibet

Well, you convinced me, I'll try this one, but 50/50 with the dnb @ 2.45. Burran: Ok, get it, but go for the draw and 2-2 then! If you don't and you are right you'll regret it...
Yeah I'm on 2-2! 14.0@Unibet. Definately value:ok

Leksand-1.5 3-0:ok Björklöven 4-1:ok Bofors+1.5 4-6:@ Västerås-1 4-2:ok 3/4 and a nice profit from Allsvenskan tonight!
:clap Västerås failed for me, the over went push and Almtuna lost. Malmö and Leksand did the job, so still an ok evening.

We broke the spell! Torpedo only lost 2-5' date=' I would say thats a huge step forward :nana[/quote'] Yeah, if we continue to progress like this, season 2011/2012 will be ours:ok Seriously, I've just came home and saw this result. I'm too tired to read the match reports, but it must have been some kind of a miracle. Really shocking result for me. Sorry guys, I was really confident in this bet:(