Egyptian League Gameday 5

Not much time to post all details.. etc. Tonight we have 2 games, both kick off @ 21:30 Cairo mean time (21:30 CET, 19:30 GMT) Issamili plays at home vs Aluminium. Issmaili lost the top spot last Thursday when they were shocked at home by a 0-1 defeat (their 1st of the season) vs. Petrojet. In short, it was Issmaili all over the game but they failed to drive the ball home. They also claim they had 3 clear penalties denied and have filed a complaint against the referee. I didn't watch much of that game as there were 2 more games going on at the same time involving Ahli & Zamalek. I think the bookies (Bet365) are just about right pricing Issmaili @ 1.44 tonight. They should win with ease. Aluminium are no pushovers with 2 wins, a draw and a loss so far this season. They stand 8th (of 16) currently. They won the opening fixture away (Ettisalat) then lost 0-3 to Petrojet on gameday 3. Basically Aluminium is a home team. They play much better at home, and with Issmaili losing last week this becomes a crucial game for the home side that I just do not see them failing to win. The other game is the BIG ONE. Zamalek Vs Ahli.. the big derby.. Zamalek has not been very convincing for the past 4 rounds, but they've been getting the results. They lost at home to Issmaili in the openinjg day, but have won 3 on the trot since. They are now tied in 2nd spot with Issmaili & Petrojet, but is behind them both on goal difference. Ahli got 2 draws and 2 wins so far, and they got a 0-0 draw to Constractors last time out. Generally speaking this game is usually unpredictable. It could all go down to a work of art strike, a brilliant save or an unbelieveable miss. Without going into details of line-ups, I see value on the DRAW option here. Neither team would want to lose to the other at this early stage of the season, and it would preserve the unbeaten status of Ahli (title holders) as well as the 1 point lead for Zamalek (Zamalek would be happy to stay ahead, Ahli would be satisfied not let it widen). Bet 365 are making Zamalek clear favourites which is NOT the case IMHO. Yes, I did place a small bet on Zamalek, but only because I am a Zamalek fan. If you are interested in this game, place a 1 unit bet on the draw.

Re: Egyptian League Gameday 5 Hi Youseff ! Recently I read in a magazine of here of Spain on derbi of Cairo, the rivalry between Zemalek and Al Alhi. Reason why I could see are started off fought and as your you say, unpredictable… playing in house, Zemalek must have advantage? On the other hand, as you see the victory of the Issamili by more of a goal? In bet365 it is the Asian Handicap (- 1) to @1.60, you see it feasible? Greetings !