Tennis WTA, Kolkata and China Open

Hi guys, following picks for today and tomorrow: WTA TOUR, SUNFEAST OPEN, KOLKATA GAJDOSOVA TO D FEDOSSOVA @ 1.75 at Betfair RODIONOVA TO D SROMOVA @ 1.65 at Pinnacle WTA TOUR, CHINA OPEN PASZEK TO D CRAYBAS @ 1.3 at interwetten In the match-up between two very talented young players Gajdosova has higher potential, much better recent results and more consistency in general. Rodionova has much better form, she is a good fast court player and was simply a better player when the two met at US open last year. 33 year old Craybas is close to retirement and is losing most of her matches without a fight. She has 1-7 and 2-10 WTA record. Paszek is very consistent and should have little problems with an erratic Craybas.

Re: Tennis WTA, Kolkata and China Open

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventOlaru - Muller
SelectionOlaru
Strength10/10
Date18/09/2007
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningI don't like Muller.She is crappy player and I don't even know what she is doing at 44 place in wta ranking :) She has awfull ranking this year and on hard her record is 3-10 this season.This is really poor.Last week she somehow managed to win in the first round against Poutchek but Poutchek seems to be even worse than her :) In the second round Muller was just destroyed by Morita.I rate Olaru as a hot prospect for the future.She is really talented junior player and she should be winning against players like Muller at this point of her career.Olaru is my favourite here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.