Hellkat

GaF

Interesting on Party Poker :unsure hellkat_header.jpgSit & Go go go: introducing the poker tournaments that finish on time. Now you can play even when you only have a few minutes to spare with our HellKat, time-based Sit & Go tournaments. They last either 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes and start with a low buy-in, ranging from $3 to $11. The ultimate in convenience After the final hand has been completed, the top three players will split the tournament prize pool according to the chip count. There are two types of time-based tournaments: Fixed-length tournaments which end after a specific period of time, and random-length tournaments which may end earlier, by up to 10% of the remaining playing time. All time-based tournaments will end after a complete hand has been played, rather than stopping mid-hand.

Re: Hellkat

Interesting idea.... When do these begin GAF...? Might be worth a try at least for me... Sort of thing I can see the software producing AA v KK v 10,10 v 7,7 in one hand though! :\:\:\
They are already in - i tried one as part of the last dregs of my free $20 they gave me. It was actually very very loose - and I incorretcly followed this style of play. Hence I got busted pushing AK with 2 Callers (QQ v J8) and the J8 knocked us oth out. Didn't see the end of the tourney, so didn't see how the money was distributed

Re: Hellkat I guess the marketing team were bored and had nothing better to come up with on a boring wednesday afternoon to show the boss the next morning...... its a bit like that debacle of the AI or FOLD game (on bet fred?) where you had 1 chip? just can't see the point really - if you want quick action why not just play a 'regular' turbo/super turbo STT? Damo

Re: Hellkat Ok - €3 are a crap shoot so gonna move up to €11 ones so see if there is any difference...Last hand clearly makes a difference and most players left are going all in regardless of holding a big hand or not- complete rubbish when you see a guy on 8k not winning cause some muppet with 6,4 hits a straight on the final hand for 9k :wall

Re: Hellkat Ok same thing in the €11 ones as the last hand becomes an all in fest with the people outside the money.. Lost second place in that to someone who was the winner of a 3 player all in with crap by all three... Wont be playing anymore of these if I can get my balance back to where it was day one!!!!