12 VIP Oktoberfest Tickets

GaF

Ok - first lets get this clear - I HATE Party Poker - they are thieving cnuts having stolen millions in player contributed prize money from their "Monster" Promo Prize pool when they pulled the plug on it..... However, I'm never one to walk away from (or share) a decent promo and this looks like it could be one.....

Win a Trip to Oktoberfest Play your way to Bavaria It's all about Bavarian fun this week, as we feast on a bratwurst, pull on the lederhosen, and get ready for the ultimate knees up. It's Oktoberfest 2007 and PartyPoker.com is giving away 12 VIP trips to the biggest party in Europe that include:
  • two nights hotel accommodation in Munich, Germany and free entry to the Oktoberfest
  • free entry into a Friday night poker tournament - where the top prize is a $12K PartyPoker.com Million Cruise package
  • a PartyPoker.com Karting Grand Prix
  • an exclusive VIP dinner and party in the famous Hippodrom tent
How to win your way to Munich.
  • There are two weekend Oktoberfest Finals on September 21st and 28th
  • The top 6 from each final will win an exclusive PartyPoker.com Oktoberfest package for two.

Route 1: The Top 10 Earn just 20 points and you automatically qualify for our daily Oktoberfest qualifier where the top 10 players go forward to the weekly Oktoberfest final. Route 2: The Top 20 Earn 50 Points a day and you enter our daily Oktoberfest qualifier where the top 20 make it to the final game at the weekend. Route 3: Play Your Way Earn 750 Points in the week before the Oktoberfest final and you automatically qualify for a seat.
Tell-a-Friend - Take a Friend There is another way to join the fun in Munich. Invite just two friends to join the action here at PartyPoker.com and - not only will you and your friends enjoy our usual referral bonuses and rewards - you will all win a seat in our Tell-a-Friend Oktoberfest qualifier. Why not double up your chances of winning a trip to the Oktoberfest by both referring a friend and earning Points at the tables? Friday 28th September TAF Oktoberfest qualifier - at 15:30 ET - 1 Package guaranteed Enjoy Terms and conditions apply
Tournament schedule

From September 15th -20th 20 point Qualifier daily at 14:30 ET Top 10 win seat into weekly Final (6 qualifiers)

From September 15th -20th 50 point Qualifier daily at 15:55 ET Top 25 win seat into weekly Final (6 qualifiers)

arrow_left.gifarrow_right.gif

Friday 21st September Weekly Oktoberfest Final – at 14:30 ET – 6 Packages guaranteed

From September 22nd -27th 20 point Qualifier daily at 14:30 ET Top 10 win seat into weekly Final (6 qualifiers)

From September 22nd -27th 50 point Qualifier daily at 15:55 ET Top 25 win seat into weekly Final (6 qualifiers)

arrow_left.gifarrow_right.gif

Friday 28th September Weekly Oktoberfest Final – at 14:30 ET – 6 Packages guaranteed

Re: 12 VIP Oktoberfest Tickets There is another way to join the fun in Munich. Invite just two friends to join the action here at PartyPoker.com and - not only will you and your friends enjoy our usual referral bonuses and rewards - you will all win a seat in our Tell-a-Friend Oktoberfest qualifier if anyone wants to go through the refer a friend route i havent joined party poker yet so i can be used as one referral and i'm sure there are others:ok