Frendlies

Guest oneletmedown

Guest oneletmedown

I'm looking to back Spain tomorrow against Hungary I really think they look a decent bet @ 8/11 given recent form,maybe i'm wrong but Hungary seem to be in the international wilderness at the moment,anyone know a website to try and find out the team news?many thanks.

Guest keyser1

As usually low value.. ..in most International friendlies. The only way to gain profit, looks to be doing draws. 3/10 returns your money. 4/10 or better makes profit;) keyser1

Guest Orfeuz

Finland will beat the Irish tonight And i am not saying this just because I am a Finn myself; I have watched most of the both teams last games as i am living in ireland and probably most of you out there do not know but the home side performs nowadays extremely well, they are missing only one key player (Forssell) and are happy to score tonight. I am only afraid of the fact that there will be a lot of substitutions after half-time because what the Finnish side lacks is depth from the bench. The Irish have a lot of injuries, Roy Keane being what he is has not helped recently the concentration in the Irish camp and over all the recent Irish lie a lot, they were not particularly good at the world cup managing to beat only the Saudi after a long struggle and they did not impress me in their home friendlies either though winning most of them. My estimations for the game are 55-25-20 and selections Finland to win 13/8 and a saver for the second half ht/ft finland/draw 16/1. There is sometimes more at my newly opened website www.happypunter.com Jarkko

Guest Orfeuz

Ireland was a lot sharper in front of both goals Sorry about that lads. But the possession and the control was all Finland, the corners were won something like 12 - 1 but unfortunately the guys seemed to be still on a summer break. Jaaskelainen did not make any saves and it was a very frustrating and disappointing night for the home team and myself but given the facts I knew about both of the teams before the game I still would not change my selection. bbc game report: news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/...207223.stm