Praise for Webdollar

Hedonist

On 23rd August I read that Poker Satellites was closing down so requested a withdrawal of my funds ($24) from them. On 27th August I was unable to log into my Neteller account so sent them an email asking for assistance. On 28th August I looked at Poker satellites and found that my withdrawal had been declined, I emailed them asking why. 3 hours later they replied saying I would have to contact webdollar as they were administrating the withdrawal. I emailed webdollar and they replied in 20 minutes saying Neteller had declined the payment. Attempted to use live chat on Neteller but got fed up waiting after 20 minutes so sent them another email. On 30th August after a half hour wait got through to live chat who phoned me, he did not know why my account had been closed but reopened it. I asked why they had not informed me it had been closed and he did not know but said they should have done. I asked if they answered emails and he said they were very busy and had a lot of emails to answer. Poker satelliets site was now closed so emailed them asking if there was any way to get paid, they said contact webdollar. Webdollar replied to my email in 20 minutes but said to contact Poker Satellies. At this stage I gave up, was glad it was only $24 I had lost and put it down to experience. On 5th September Neteller replied to my email of 27th August saying 'it appears your question has already been addressed by a NETELLER Customer Service Representative. Your NETELLER account is now open. Thank you for choosing NETELLER.' This morning I received a check in the post from Webdollar for 17.63 euros! Now all I have to do is cash it. I have never had any problems before with Neteller but am not impressed with them and will now look for an alternative way of funding my accounts. Very good service from Webdollar, quick answers to emails and they paid me when I did not expect it.

Re: Praise for Webdollar I paid the cheque for 17.63 euros into my Nat West account, the cashier said it would cost about £5 to clear it so I would only receive £7. Nat West have returned it with a letter saying the minimum foreign cheque they will accept is the currency equivalent of £50.00 for euros and £100 for dollars. Wish I'd lost it playing poker!