Goodwood 15/09

bowles10

Re: Goodwood 15/09 Dauberval 2.55 Goodwood A very interesting race but I'm going for Dauberval. It beat Trenchtown last time out and that followed up winning at odds on for Seb Sanders, boosting that piece of form. That was over course and distance and not all horses take to this track. Tanweer is the likely favourite but that is based on one maiden win so i'll take Spencer to win for me if it takes to good to firm ground. Kahara 3.30 Goodwood Sister to Milan that won the Leger so pedigree looks top class. Won a class 5 maiden over 10f and stayed on strongly. Cumani's horses always improve for a run, it was held up last time by Seb Sanders and rode to victory and has the master of those tactics in Jamie Spencer on board today. Extra 2f will be fine, as will the good to firm ground.

Re: Goodwood 15/09 going for the double here with Tanweer 2.55 2/1 Kahara 3.30 10/11 trained by stoute & cumani, both horses look good enough to win their respective races. Prices are short though around 2.25 Jedburgh EW my source told me about this one some time back so still following with the hope i catch it right! 4.40 Strategic mover my mate tipped me this one this morning using a system he follows. Happy to back it on that advice!

Re: Goodwood 15/09

SportHorse Racing
Event2.55 Goodwood
SelectionTanweer
Strength10/10
Date15/09/2007
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ SP (Back)
ReasoningSir Michael Stoute's charge impressed me when winning his Newmarket maiden back in August. Stoute's horses usually come on a lot for their first runs and if this one improves as the rest do, he will take some beating today. He is the only horse in the field to have entries in Group 1's and I think this indicates that the horse is quite will thought of.