Sunday's 2 qualifiers?

Guest juninho fan

Guest juninho fan

Hi all, Great thread y/day on the correct scores. There were plenty of 'big' teams scoring/not conceding for almost everybody to have mad a profit, surely? Unfortunately, I decided that the only saturday bet I'd do was in the EPL so I missed out. Idiot. Was gonna do Turkey and Holland 1, 2 and 3 nil - but thats by the by now. Just wondering if anybody was thinking of doing either of the other 2 qualifiers today (Switz v Georg and Liech v Macedonia) in any correct score type bets? I was looking at the stats on 364 and Liech are not incredibly good, hardly score, and are well below Macedonia in the rankings. I think it will be reasonably low scoring, so may do the 0-1, 0-2 and 0-3 on the game. Not sure about the other game though. Possibly 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1? May leave that alone. Any thoughts or advice much appreciated. Cheers, Ben.

Guest paulinho

Re: Sunday's 2 qualifiers? if i was going to correct score these games, i think i would go with what you have suggested. however, i'm not over-keen on switzerland, from what i can recall they can be rather jekyll and hyde, so could be a bit risky. from a more personal point of view, having made the money yesterday, i think i'll leave it at that. good luck if u do bet

Guest The Highlander

Re: Sunday's 2 qualifiers? Georgia look good value and Macedonia will win. I've just put a £1 on the double which will pay £7.50 at hills. No real reason to pick Georgia other than there a decent side and I think 5/1 is great value.

Re: Sunday's 2 qualifiers? Last time they played I think Macedonia won 11-1 away to Liechtenstein in a qualifier of some sort. I think thats Liechtenstein's worst ever defeat too. But in recent years Liechtenstein have improved defensively - a bit anyway so I can't see Macedonia scoring more than 4 goals. Famous last words tho :)

Guest cjamars

Re: Sunday's 2 qualifiers? Hiya Taco Yeah Lichenstein have defintely improved and Macedonia don't tend to score that many even at home. Maybe 1-0, 2-0 as I can't see Lichesnstein nicking 1. As a more general point there is defintely a narrowing of standards between nations especially in Europe. The days of the minnows getting tanked 8 and 9 nil are probably over. Poland only beat San Marino by two goals in teh last 15 minutes. Estonia got a deserved scoreless draw in croatia and Armenia came from two down against the Ukraine. Even Cyprus only went down by a goal against France. It's probably a combination of better tactics, better training and players from these small countries playing abroad in bigger leagues.