Weekend Picks

Guest ScottishPunter

Guest ScottishPunter

After reading this column for a few weeks - and making some cash *thanks* - I thought I would add my selections for you to view. Five trebles this week and a big international accumulator, all selected with Ladbrokes prices. Potential Winnings in Brackets from a five pound stake: 1. Arbroath, QPR, France (33.40) 2. Colchester, Brentford, Crewe (22.62) 3. Norwich, Derby, Millwall (21.59) 4. Wigan, Airdrie Utd, QOS (22.44) 5. Cambridge, Watford, Croatia (23.76) 6. Scotland!!, Croatia, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Poland, Holland (20.42) I've been greedy of late and gone for yankees etc. and always seem to be let down by just one team, so trebles hopefully will see some return. Incidentally this will be my last post if the Faroes do the unthinkable this afternoon...

Guest thetwotwins

weekend picks yes we've made a few quid too thanks mainly to the jackg99 blokes correct scores! :) not the unthinkable for the FI to win.....maybe a draw, so best avoided? think Holland are a bog given their calibre and recent dissapointments. Maybe even HT/FT Good luck Scotland

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: weekend picks Hi Scottishpunter, This forum is for international matches only. Most of your picks on this are not internationals. It is also a duplicate of your post in the Britain forum. Cross-posting may end up with your posts being deleted. Please have a read at the board guidelines (link at top of page). Adherence to these will make your time here more enjoyable and more productive. Thanks.