Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Jokerit to win (1.76 @ Bet365) Jokerit proved the be one of the top teams last season and pre-season shows that they'll probably continue in these steps. They played 8 matches and won in 5 of them. They have lost to Zurich, HV-71 and Ilves. Loss to Ilves is a bit of a surprise, but Zurich and HV71 are both great teams and great warm up matches. HIFK was a relevation for me last season. They had some great results and were respectable team. This season could be more troublesome. Murphy is back to the States and pre-season was awful. They have won only 2 out of 9 matches. They have won against HPK in the first round, but I fear that HPK will also have a lot of problems at the start of the season. Between jokerit and HIFK will probably be a class difference this season, so (with smallish stakes) - home win.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Also small stakes (acctualy, very small stakes): TPS to win +1.5 (1.76 @ Bet365) HPK changed great deal of players and a coach before this season and it remains to be seen what have they got. Pre-season didn't look great. Only 3 wins in 8 matches, and some of the loses weren't to top teams (i.e. Lukko). I expected them to do better against HIFK in first match of the season, but they couldn't do better than -1 loss. TPS is not a great team any more. They were really shy in transfer period and this could mean that they have financial troubles. They have young team and they won't have much respect (nor experience). Judging by their pre-season matches, start of their season will probably be full of big losses and surprising wins and not much inbetween. HPK is definitely stronger team, but maybe not so coherent, yet. I have a feeling that TPS could surprise here.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Tappara Tampere v Ilves Tampere . 1 @ 2.00 gamebookers. Tappara at home with Ilves tradition play the first game strong. Karpat-Blues under 5.5 @ 1.78 pinnacle. Other tradicion in Finland.Both teams the first game with each other play very hard.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Backing TPS+1.5 and Jokerit. Having a small piece of TPS dnb at 3.33 with Pinnacle. Jokerit 1.85 at betsafe looks nice. I'll also try Kärpät. They looked strong in Nordic Trophy and should have a good chance in the opener on home ice. 1.72 at betsafe

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 5,5/ Wolfsburg - Frankfurt over 1,7 this seems to be logical solution, both team score and allow lot of goals home wolfsurg scores around 4 goals but frankfurt away gives aroun 3,4 too so might be an over Hameenlinna - TPS Turku 1,6 tps seems to be regular customer on away matches with hamenlina, they lost last game ( hamenn) but i rember them as strong team,when playing home even stronger on the other side tps doesnt seem confident away agaisnt same opponent imo i hope that hameen will win this one

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Karpat to win (1.62 @ Bet365) This probably won't be an easy victory as the odds suggest, but should be Karpat's win. As Burran said, they were very strong at Nordic Trophy (they have won it) and Tarkki was proclaimed as the best goalkeeper at the tournament. In August, they have lost only to Frolunda after OT, but they have won against them in the final weekend of Nordic Trophy 5:2. Karpat's team had a lot of changes for this season, Jari Viuhkola left to NJ Devils and his 45 pts from last season will be missed. But, a lot of new signings came to Karpat and they could even be stronger than last season. Blues was solid team in 2006/07 and will probably be as solid this season. They had good results at Karpat's ice last season, but pre-season results suggest that this will be a much tougher match for them. They have played 12 matches in August and September: 6 wins and 6 losses. In last 2 weeks they have won against JYP and HPK (not an awsome teams) and lost to Jokerit and Pelicans. Should be home win, but I'm again warned by last season's H2H stats, so medium stakes on this.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 This bet will be shocker for anyone who kept an eye on this league last season: KalPa to win (2.95 @ Bet365) KalPa was the worst team in the league and not many people would bet on them last year. They won't be much better this season, or maybe... They have bought former AHL and NHL Jeremy Stevenson and this could be some boost for them. In pre-season Tomi Salo was really good and their pre-season results were quite surprising: 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Their last loss was at the beginning os August. OK, the matches wern't against top teams, but then again, JYP is far away from top teams, also. JYP was only 2 places above kalPa last season. They did some shopping in AHL, but this showed no results, yet. Pre-season brought them 5 defeats in 8 matches. And when a team loses to Krylia Sovyetov, that tells something. Last season's matches between those two were always tight in Kuopio and I'm honestly believing in KalPa's possible win. Knowing KalPa from last season, this could be also a disaster and the last time that someone put the money on them, but I'll go with medium stakes on this one, also.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 And the last one: Pelicans to win (2.30 @ Bet365) This will be a tough season for SaiPa. They wern't much good last season and seemed uninterested for the transfer period. They have practically no new names, just a few releases. Pre-season wasn't encouraging, either. They could cope with the likes of JYP, but alltogether it was 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 loses. Pelicans are getting better each year and the rock-bottom seasons of 2003 and 2004 are long forgotten. They still have very young team (most of them are still kids, really) and I'm not sure what to expect of them in the season. They didn't have much top opponents while preparing for the season, but they achieved nice results nevertheless: 8 wins and 4 losses. Pelicans won 2 out of 3 matches at this venue last season and, with small stakes, could start this season with a win.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 Tappara Tampere v Ilves Tampere . 1 @ 2.00 gamebookers. Tappara at home with Ilves tradition play the first game strong.2-3 OT Karpat-Blues under 5.5 @ 1.78 pinnacle. Other tradicion in Finland.Both teams the first game with each other play very hard.4-1.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 11 -13/09 This was officially the worst day ever in hockey betting for me. I lost a lovely sum and the results totally surprised me. OK, KalPa and TPS were risky bets, but Jokerit devastated me. I expected them to cover my potential loss in other bets. Pelicans were shite, also. I hate when I invest so much time preparing for matches and then this happens. The biggest surprise was probably in Norway, where Valerenga lost after OT. I never use this emoticon, but this is the right time for it: :puke