Purple Lounge Sharks mtt

moFace

Sharks Super Stack Tournament We are sorting the Sharks from the Fish, using this deep-stacked, slow-structured, multi-table tournament as bait. Only the strongest of poker players will have the patience & skill to make it to the Top 5 . BUT, if you do, you win a FREE seat into the online final which will take place on the last Wednesday of every month. Plus there is the usual prize pool to play for. If you are one of the 20 players that makes the monthly final, you will get 10 points, the top 5 will get 25 points and $20. The top 2 will win a seat to the Grand Final on December 5 th with a chance to win the Sharks Trophy of the Year plus a holiday and cash prizes. If you collect 100 points before December you will receive a free 30GB ipod. Day: Wednesday Buyin: $10+$1 Time: 19.00 BST
guys you seriosly need to have a go at this, i played last week and it only had 6 entrants, top 5 qualify!!!!!!:hope:hope:hope

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Purple Lounge Sharks mtt

I made the final tonight. Anton was playing again but didn't get through. The final is on Dec 5th. Not in the lobby yet so I have no idea exactly what the prizes are or how big the field is. Main prize is a holiday.
Just won the last ticket :nana

Re: Purple Lounge Sharks mtt n1 mate meant to post this before, prizes arnt as good as i thought but nevermind With October fast approaching it’s end, I felt it was time to provide you with the full details of the Grand Final in December.

Due to start at 19:30 GMT on Wednesday 5th December 2007, the event will be an Online Extravangza featuring the Best of our Shark competitors.

It will be an Invite Only Event with a higher number of Chips than usual as well as some fabulous prizes.

To the winner, we will award them a fabulous Sharks Trophy for them to keep and display with pride. This lucky winner will also receive Holiday Vouchers worth a total of $400.

To the player who finishes in second place, we’ll be awarding you $100, whilst the third place competitor will receive a special Purple Lounge Branded Poker Set.

So Good Luck in December, and all the best from Purple Lounge