OFC Challenge

Dodger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OFC Challenge

Registration for this is open, or should be, (800+ in) but it's not giving me a register button when I click on the tournament.
Same problem for me - the Register button probably just shows for the eligible folks - I wonder if I gave them the right e-mail address?:unsure I'll probably be too drunk to play anyway!:lol Good luck all! :hope TQM Edit...just read the e-mail they sent out properly and it instructs you to click on the 'register here' link - thats me in now!

Re: OFC Challenge Looks like they were having problems, but all sorted now :unsureNo register button though :unsure

Dear OFCPlayer, You are receiving this email because you have preregistered for the OFC events taking place this weekend on Full Tilt Poker. Registration is open and Full Tilt has resolved the issues they were having earlier. Please note this will be an internet registration, there will be no register button in the lobby, you must click the link to register. Screen shots provided below.

Re: OFC Challenge The tournament ID's you will need to register are: Online Forum Challenge #23 - $2000 Freeroll October 27th, 2007 at 3:00pm EST. TID#30065415 Online Forum Challenge #24 - $5.50 buyin Bonus Prize - Full Tilt WPT Trip Plus $2000 Added! October 28th, 2007 at 3:00pm EST TID#30065421 ftyp1arnw1.jpg

Re: OFC Challenge Next event is-

32007375643b5094932a359666aa29c9.jpg
Dear OFC Player, You are receiving this email because you have pre-registered for past Online Forum Challenge Events. OFC would like to congratulate Glenbois of UK Football Fans for winning the freeroll on Full Tilt and 1986 NY Mets of Rounders Radio for taking down the buyin event and the Full Tilt WPT Trip! Special congratulations go out to UK Football Fans for winning BOTH of the OFC events at Full Tilt Poker. If you liked the OFC events at Full Tilt Poker, why not try your hand at representing your country too? Our next Global Gaming Events are atSun Poker.
Global Gaming Events is proud to present our next events on Sun Poker. Pre-registration is closing Wednesday. Your first step is to go to your favorite forum and click on their Sun Poker link to set up an account. Next, please visit Global Gaming Events to pre-register.

$5500 in Cash and Prizes Added!

**PLEASE NOTE** THE SUN POKER EVENTS ARE NOT OPEN TO US PLAYERS

e2c6624dc88a2c0bd4cbdf8a00c1b760.jpg

Sun Poker is also offering a BONUS Rake Race: From November 1st until November 30th, a leader board will highlight MPP standings of all players. This promotion is an exclusive for all players taking part in the GGE event. Sun Poker will pay out $2,000 to the top 10 MPP accumulators. _____________________________________________________________________________
bjosmallfin_copy(1).jpgPre-registration open to all players NOW! Your first step is to go to your favorite forum and click on their Big Juicy Odds link to set up an account. Next, please visit Online Forum Challenge to pre-register. 1st Place wins a bonus prize "Big JuicyWPT Trip" consisting of a $1,500 + $90 Super Satellite Buyin for the WPT Five Diamond World Poker Classic at Bellagio, Las Vegas, in early December, 2007, and a $910 travel allowance
Good luck to you, your forum, and your country! Best regards, Wolf Online Forum Challenge Global Gaming Events www.onlineforumchallenge.com www.globalgamingevents.com Disclaimer - Online Forum Challenge (OFC) does not promote illegal,underage gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful. OFC is not responsible for the content displayed after clicking any links on this site. All offers and events displayed are subject to change. OFC will not be held responsible for any personal loss of wagers or damages you may incur. By entering this site and/or pre-registering for any event, you are agreeing that you are aware of these terms and are of legal age. © 2007, OnlineForumChallenge.com. All rights reserved.

Re: OFC Challenge I was just looking at the winners - couldn't get it - they seemed to have no members and no posts, yet won both events :loon I THINK that they block themselves off to non members though.... have signed up - just awaiting approval...