Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup 3 more matches on Thursday. Again they look one sided but............

Thursday 13 September 2007
HomeAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
West Indies v Bangladesh (08:30 BST)1.245.10101%
Zimbabwe v England (12:00 BST)11.001.11100%
India v Scotland (16:30 BST)1.0715.00100%
Ok I'll do 3 posts again. 1 for each match. 10pts Bangladesh +4.5wickets/47.5runs 10/11 Sportingbet Bangladesh are being massively underrated here. There's absolutely no way they are almost 50 runs worse than the Windies on a flat deck with short boundaries. One thing the Bangladeshi's love to do is free their arms and play shots. They fill their side with strokemakers and they'll love this Wanderers track. They've also got a fairly decent bowling attack, led by Masrafe Mortaza. Syed Rasel is often tight and economical as are their 3 spinners. West Indies are under huge pressure here. They simply have to win. Anything else and they are toast. Looking at their scorecard the other night, Gayle aside their batsmen actually struggled and with the ball well that was just a disaster. They can't afford to be that sloppy in the field here either. Samuels, Bravo, Smith and Sarwan all need good performances here. To be honest I think the WIndies will just happily accept a win in this match. I can't see them going out and looking to destrpy Bangladesh and I'm pretty confident the Tigers will stay within a huge handicap. 5pts Windies 1st score - 4 off the bat 5/2 Blue Square The Wanderers is an ultra quick scoring ground and with the field up and an outfield like a sheet of ice there's plenty of value in backing the 1st scoring shot for the Windies to go for 4. It did on Tuesday against South Africa when Chris Gayle smacked ball 1 of the tournament to the rope and it could easily happen again. Bangladesh are a young, energetic side so quick singles might not happen and with pace likely to be on the ball I can see Gayle smacking another one for 4 to get the innings going.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Absolutely superb win for Zimbabwe, well worth missing some of the footy for. Don't want to be nit-picky but as an ex-betting shop manager just to clarify Odoyo will be made out at half the STAKE rather than half the odds. (Does make a slight difference to returns) Backers that have Oduyu but didn't specify a first name may even find themselves paid out at a quarter stake if shop staff are experts on Kenyan cricket!

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup

:clap Cracking start, long may it continue for you.:ok
Cheers Dave :ok. Ok Game 2 - England vs Zimbabwe 10pts 6-10 6s 11/5 Sportingbet In the match between Zimbabwe and Australia at Cape Town yesterday there were only 5 sixes hit but rain and early wickets was a lot to do with that as were the atmospheric conditions under the lights. However here there will be no such problem with the lights as it's a day game and we have 2 sides who bat quite a long way down. Both sides should click a few 6s but someone is going to have to go berserk for us to clear 10 6s. The boundaries looked quite big apart from the one down to the brewery which won't help 6 hitting and I can't see there being more than 10 maximums. Equally with the players on show I'm confident we'll get at least 6. 5pts ew P.Collingwood Top England Batsman 6/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) England's captain is a crazy price here. He's been priced up as if Zimbabwe won't take wickets but as they showed yesterday, they will. Colly could well be batting at number 4 in this tournament as KP and he should move up one place each with Ian Bell not out here. Even batting at 4 he'll still have every chance of top scoring. He comes into the tournament in tip top form after a cracker ODI series back home against India and even if it's only ew money we're picking up here, I'm confident we'll get some sort of payout thanks to Collingwood.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup And finally match 3. India vs Scotland. 10pts Scotland +5.5wickets/55.5runs Evs Sportingbet These handicaps are mad. Sure I opposed Kenya on this handicap yesterday but they were up against a really good bowling attack. Scotland aren't. As we saw in the ODI series over here, India's best bowlers are Zaheer Khan and Ramesh Powar. Neither are in South Africa. Add to that the absence of the 3 main men and Scotland's task looks easier than Kenya's did. Scotland are sure to give this one a real go. At one stage they had Pakistan wobbling before Afridi resumed normal service and knowing they are out if they lose, I don't see Scotland going down without a fight. Ryan Watson missed out in the 1st game but should go better here and if one of the middle order can contribute they should be fine because their bowling was spot on for the main part yesterday. Bookies seem to be forgetting that India don't care for Twenty20. They've not had a warm up game while Scotland have had 2 and indeed played a game in the tournament proper too. Another crucial aspect is that it's the 1st time Mahendra Singh Dhoni has captained India and while it's unlikely to be too frenetic against Scotland, if the Scots do get on top Dhoni might panic. This handicap is big especially under lights at Durban and I'll take the Scots to stay inside it. 5pts ew Y.Singh Top India Batsman 5/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Yuvraj is a quality batsmen. He is arrogant which I like in him. He dominates the bowling and he hits the ball heavy and hits it a bloody long way. Obviously we don't have to worry about the big 3 which we normally have to whenever backing Yuvraj to top score which is a major advantage. I think Yuvraj could flourish in this side and in this format and 5/1 when he's likely to come in at number 3 is just too high. Uthappa and Sehwag in front of him will just go for it so Yuvraj could be in early and is a great bet to top score.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup 3 more matches on Friday. 2 of them look like real belters.

Friday 14 September 2007
HomeAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Sri Lanka v Kenya (09:00 BST)1.0715.00101%
Australia v England (13:00 BST)1.642.61100%
India v Pakistan (17:00 BST)2.051.90102%
It's Sri Lanka vs Kenya at Joburg 1st. 10pts Sri Lanka -5.5wickets/60.5runs 3/4 Sportingbet Kenya looked a poor side against New Zealand and they face a hell of a batting lineup here and at the Wanderers too. Someone wasn't being kind on Kenya when the draw was made. Their effort with the bat on Wednesday was pitiful really and they'll get no let up here. Malinga, Vaas, Fernando, Maharoof et al will take some facing no matter how good the deck is. Sri Lanka's batsmen have an opportunity to absolutely cut loose here. Sanath Jayasuriya and Upul Tharanga will go for it from the off and then there's Sangakkara, Jayawardene and Silva to come after them. On this deck Sri Lanka could run up a real biggie. Whether Kenya bat 1st or bowl 1st I don't see them threatening Sri Lanka and I think the favourites will cover the handicap. 10pts Sri Lanka 1st Score - 4 off the bat 2/1 Blue Square I tried this here yesterday with the Windies and was a ball out but I stand by my thinking that the stronger sides will hit early boundaries against the minnows, particularly here on a quick, bouncy surface with the lightning outfield. Bangladesh opened up with a spinner here yesterday which kyboshed the Windies bet but Tikolo isn't going to do that and anything short, wide or even full and Jayasuriya's going to lash it to the boundary quicker than you can say Um Bongo. Kenya aren't the best in the field but even so I think Jayasuriya will kick this innings off with a boundary, the only danger is he hits it for 6 but that's unlikely 1st up so we'll take the 4 as the 1st score for SL.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Game 2 is the main game. And England win and it's ciao for the Aussies. 10pts Over 12 6s 11/8 Sportingbet We've got 2 big hitting sides on show here in the biggest rivalry in cricket. Both sides are going to be going hard to beat each other and we'll see lots of boundaries, 6s, run out chances, the works. Everything that's good about Twenty20 cricket here. Australia were crap the other night but they won't be here. The Ashes rivalry will make sure of it. They'll pop a few over the stands with the wind off the mountains assisting 6 hitting. We hit 9 yesterday and should contribute a few more here. It's supposed to be a dry day in Cape Town and the conditions should be good for a few maximums. 5pts ew P.Collingwood Top England Batsman 11/2 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Paul Collingwood batted very nicely on this pitch yesterday to come 2nd and on any other day he'd have top scored but the superb strokeplay of Kevin Pietersen was too much for him. I can't understand Collingwood's price really. He came into this tournament in good form, maintained it yesterday and is still 11/2. Colly has a decent record against the Aussies and in his 1st Ashes contest as captain he'll want to perform and I'll take him for top bat again.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup 3rd game is India vs Pakistan. I'm already on Pakistan at 11/10 and I think they'll win so I'll leave it there as regards a match bet. I'll stick with Yuvraj for top bat though. 5pts ew Y.Singh Top Indian Bat 5/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Yuvraj is a quality batsman. He is arrogant which I like in him. He dominates the bowling and he hits the ball heavy and hits it a bloody long way. Obviously we don't have to worry about the big 3 which we normally have to whenever backing Yuvraj to top score which is a major advantage. I think Yuvraj could flourish in this side and in this format and 5/1 when he's likely to come in at number 3 is just too high. Uthappa and Sehwag in front of him will just go for it so Yuvraj could be in early and is a great bet to top score.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup I really think that India will win this one, they have a bit more to play for and do not want to get caught up with net run-rate with Scotland, even though it is unlikely they will get beat as bad as the scots did. This was their line-up for the Scotland match before it was called off: Ajit Agarkar, Mahendra Dhoni (capt & wk), Gautam Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, Dinesh Karthik, Irfan Pathan, Virender Sehwag, RP Singh, Sree Santh, Robin Uthappa, Yuvraj Singh. I think this looks like more than enough to win against Pakistan, it will be and even affair with pride at stake, but I think they will have enough to beat them. Suggested Bets: India to beat Pakistan - Evens (Various)

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup One thing to add to the post above. Scotland can only qualify if India lose to Pakistan by a larger margin than Scotland's defeat. -----> 51 runs This is possible, but I am not sure what would happen if Pakistan were to win by say 6 wickets (is this a larger margin than 51 runs?), but this is why I think that they will go for the straight win, so they don't have to worry about any of the maths.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup I'm still reeling from the decision not to put the Aussies' in to bat.To me it smacked straight away of panic from Collingwood. Here was a perfect chance knowing that the Aussies would have had to get a good score,not to go out,but instead he opts to bat first,giving Australia the chance to pace there innings,whilst we were under pressure batting and bowling.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup For tomorrows matches... Sri Lanka vs New Zealand I think the Sri Lanka are the better side, and the New Zealanders should be outsiders for this match. Sri Lanka are the 2nd most impressive team in my opinion (Australia 1st and South Africa 3rd) in the shorter form of the game and can progress well in the tournament. They have what is required when playing 20/20 - An Agressive batsmen and someone who takes pace off the ball - Sanath Jayasuriya An Accurate Bowler - Chaminder Vaas A Fast bowler - Lasith Malinga Dynamic fielding - Tillakaratne Dilshan These players are four of the best in the world at what they do. All of these four components will see Sri Lanka do well for the tournament and I fancy they will be feared opponents in the tournament and could get to the final. Suggested Bets: Sri Lanka to beat New Zealand - Evens (William Hill) Sri Lanka to reach the final: 6/4 (Betfair) Highest first 6 overs - Sri Lanka - 5/6 South Africa vs Bagladesh - DNB South Africa are rightly favourites, but as each tournament comes round, Bangladesh impress even more (winning over West Indies aswell, Asraful was Brilliant) and this match-up in the World Cup saw Bagladesh run out victors, so I wouldn't be too sure as to backing S.A. At the prices, I think that its a match to steer clear of.

One thing to add to the post above. Scotland can only qualify if India lose to Pakistan by a larger margin than Scotland's defeat. -----> 51 runs This is possible, but I am not sure what would happen if Pakistan were to win by say 6 wickets (is this a larger margin than 51 runs?), but this is why I think that they will go for the straight win, so they don't have to worry about any of the maths.
Sorry, ignore that comment. It was taken off a well known encyclopedia which seems to have been misleadingly edited :$. It was what I 1st though, and it does come down to net run-rate.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Awful day for me. Will sort out the calculations tomorrow but wanted to get my bets for the 1st game up and I'm not around tomorrow morning.

Saturday 15 September 2007
Sri Lanka v New Zealand (13:00 BST)1.902.10100%
South Africa v Bangladesh (17:00 BST)1.225.9099%
3 for the 1st game. 10pts Sri Lanka to beat New Zealand 10/11 Skybet Both these sides have battered Kenya so far and both are through. Joburg hosts the meeting between them and it could well be the match of the tournament so far. Sri Lanka were awesome. With the bat the likes of Jayasuriya and Jayawardene stood out for miles and Chaminda Vaas and Lasith Malinga, interestingly not given the new ball were also good. The Kiwi's bowled brilliantly and Mark Gillespie and Shane Bond will be a real handful for anyone early doors. With the bat, NZ will rely on Vincent, McCullum and Oram for the baulk of their runs but with Vettori likely to bat at 8 they bat a long way down. However Sri Lanka will be absolutely buzzing and in what should be a run fest at the Wanderers, I take Sri Lanka to just sneak home. 10pts NZ Most 6s 23/20 Bet365 Sri Lanka are a big hitting side but when it comes to 6s the baulk of their efforts will come from Jayasuriya and Jayawardene. Jayasuriya though will have his work cut out to hit Bond for 6. That's not to say nobody else can hit 6s here because they can. Mubarak showed in the last game he can clear the ropes. But NZ bat a long way down. They're top 7 can clear the ropes really. Vincent, McCullum, Taylor, Fulton, Oram, Styris and McMillan even Hopkins at 8 can tonk a cricket ball so while SL can hit some 6s I think NZ have the capabilities of hitting more. 5pts ew C.McMillan Top New Zealand Bat 7/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Craig McMillan is a very heavy scorer. He hits the ball a long long way and can score very quickly at the end of an innings. This ground could be perfect because he can target the short boundaries. He may well be batting at 6 or 7 but that doesn't worry me to much as he'll be promoted if NZ are going well so he can maximise their overs. If Vaas and Malinga get stuck into the top order he may not have much to beat but on a perfect Joburg wicket I think McMillan's a very big price here. Will post my SA vs Bangladesh thoughts tomorrow.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Ok South Africa vs Bangladesh. Not at Joburg, this one is at Cape Town where the England group was played out. 2 for me. 10pts Bangladesh +3.5wickets/35.5runs 5/6 Sportingbet Bangladesh absolutely battered the Windies the other day and yet they still get a big start here. Sure South Africa aren't the Windies but they'll be without Herschelle Gibbs here after he was injured the other day. Graeme Smith was touch and go but he will play. Gibbs aside it should be the same team for South Africa. Bangladesh are unlikely to change too much. Aftab and Ashraful were superb on Thursday and Bangladesh will want more from those 2. The pitch at Cape Town has been pretty slow so their medium pacers and spinners should like the wicket and with the threat of rain around too I reckon Bangladesh will stay inside the handicap. 5pts ew M.Ashraful Top Bangladesh Batsman 4/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Mohammed Ashraful was superb in his demolition of the Windies on Thursday and while he'll have to play a different innings here with the pitch and outfield not being as quick at Newlands, he can still top score for his side. Now he's captain he's the main man and the captaincy seems to have revived him again. He's got 2 ODI 50's against South Africa including one in the WC game earlier this year which Bangladesh won and with Twenty20 suiting him down to the ground I'll take him to top score.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Ok was officially -32.5 yesterday (I'll do all the outrights at the end when they've all finished), which put me back to -5.3 for the tournament but Sri Lanka have just won and NZ won 7-6 on 6s. McMillan was nowhere near but +10.6 for the match and now +5.3 for the tournament with the evening game to come.

Sri Lanka to beat New Zealand - Evens (William Hill) :clap Sri Lanka to reach the final: 6/4 (Betfair) :hope
Highest first 6 overs - Sri Lanka - 5/6 :clap
Good match for me. Bangladesh is about to start and I would 2nd everything Kevshat has said about the game and also add... The game has already started lol :@ oops.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup 2nd game wasn't good though. -14.7 for the tournament now so I need a good Sunday. 3 games on Sunday. New Zealand vs India Australia vs Bangladesh South Africa vs England. I'll do 3 posts again. 1st game is New Zealand vs India at Joburg. 10pts New Zealand to beat India 8/11 Betdirect Both these sides made it through their groups with 1 win from their 2 matches but we haven't really learned much about either. New Zealand battered Kenya but that was to be expected then lost a dead rubber against Sri Lanka. India had their game with Scotland rained off and won a scrappy match against a Pakistan side who had nothing but local pride to play for. Daniel Vettori hinted that the off spinner Jeetan Patel could come into his side ahead of this contest and would probably replace Chris Martin. He'll hope his batsmen get a few more runs than they did against Sri Lanka because 164 isn't going to win many matches here at Joburg. They'll be hoping that the ball does something early doors too which it should given that this match starts at 10am local time. India are unlikely to change their side although Piyush Chawla has come into the 12. The Kiwi's have the advantage of having played here at Joburg against Sri Lanka yesterday and will know what is needed in this one. India struggled against Pakistan and fought hard but they'll need to improve here. New Zealand have a long batting line and that should see them to victory here. 10pts NZ Most 6s Evs Blue Square As I said yesterday New Zealand have big hitters from 1-7 in their batting lineup and they can all clear these small boundaries. They hit 7 6s yesterday and that was enough against a big hitting Sri Lankan side. India in theory shouldn't hit as many 6s as what Sri Lanka were likely to do purely because their main hitters come in at 4, 5 and 6 rather than Sri Lanka who have Jayasuriya opening up. The Indian bowling attack has the potential to go round the park too while Bond and Gillespie could get stuck into India early doors. I like the Kiwi's in the 6 hitting contest here. 5pts ew J.Oram Top NZ Batsman 6/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Jacob Oram looked in good nick here yesterday and has the potential to go well again against India today. He came in at 7 yesterday but along with Ross Taylor, guided NZ to some sort of a score. Before the tournament began, Oram was being touted as batting at number 3 in the lineup and yesterday's knock may make John Bracewell finally decide to stick him in at 3. If that happens then 6/1 is massive but he should definitely come in at 5 or 6 at least and as he showed yesterday he can still do some damage. He looks to be playing well and I'll take the tall left hander at a nice price.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Match 2 is Australia vs Bangladesh at Cape Town. Not a great deal I like in this one purely because both sides have been brilliant for a game and poor for 1 too. Naturally Australia are favourites but anything could happen here if Ashraful and Ahmed go big and come off. I'll try my luck with a couple of top bats though. 5pts M.Hayden Top Australia Bat 3/1 Skybet Matt Hayden looked in superb form against England the other day and looks a decent bet to top score here. Realistically in decent conditions which there are meant to be in Cape Town this afternoon, one of the top 3 for the Aussies will make a big score. Of the top 3 so far Hayden has looked the best and can continue his good form here. He's been the best 1 day batsman in the world this year for my money and has played some really good knocks. If he gets in here he's sure to go close and I'll have him for medium stakes. 1pt ew M.Mortaza Top Bangladesh Bat 25/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Normally in a 20 over match I wouldn't even consider backing a potential number 9 to top score but there are reasons why I fel Mortaza is worthy of a punt. 1st of all, this Bangladesh lineup could quite easily fall at the hands of Nathan Bracken, Stuart Clark and Brett Lee not to mention Mitchell Johnson and if that were to happen Mortaza would have a real chance of coming in the top 3 if not top scoring. The other reason is he could in theory come in at 6 ot 7. He swings a heavy bat and can hit the ball a long long way. It's quite possible he can come in with 5/6 overs left to give it a tonk and if he comes off, with the speed he scores at, again he'll come close. A 25/1 shot won't top score too often in Twenty20 but there's potential here so I'll try it for small stakes. I'll look into the South Africa vs England clash in more detail tomorrow once I've seen how this Cape Town wicket plays in the 1st game.

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup Thanks Kevshat and good luck for today :hope South Africa vs England I can't bet on England losing even though I know it is the most likely outcome, but one department which I do fancy is the highest opening partnership. I think he 2 S.A openers (Smith and hopefully Gibbs) are far more superior and expierinced and I think that the English opening pair are far more vaunrable and will easily and quickly expose out number 3. Our opening bowlers rarely make early break throughs and usually get flayed about the park in the opening overs (Australia were 78-0 and Zimbabwe were 74-0) I am sure this will continue today and I think that S.A will rack up the highest. Suggested bet: S.A - Highest Opening Partnership - 5/6 (Betfred) Australia vs Bangladesh I agree mainly with Kevshat on this one, there is value in backing a lower order batsmen to fire. Someone who i was going to tip to do well yesterday, I will try to tip today: Saqibul Hasan (13/2) He is a good all rounder and is solid with the bat. If this is not a day for Ashraful and Aftab Ahmed, then it will be down to either him or Mortaza to bring some heat late on in the overs and try and push Bangladesh to a good total. I think that Bangladesh are slightly overpriced (17/2) as well so it is definaly worth having the odds few quid on them. The way they started off against South Africa was superb and seeing as Australia recently lost to Zimbabwe, why is this match over before it has started? :ok Suggested bets: Saqibul Hasan to top score for Bangladesh EW - 13/2 (Boylesports) (1/4 1,2,3) Bangladesh to beat Australia - 17/2 (Sporting Bet) (Small stakes obviously)

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup 1st match was a good one today. The 2 main bets won and Oram placed giving me a profit of 19.7pts taking me to +5 for the tournament. Right, I've seen enough of this pitch now. Bangladesh are going nowhere but the pitch is doing nothing so 3 for the last game for me. 10pts England to beat South Africa 7/5 Totesport England come into this game having beaten Zimbabwe convincingly and then being bashed up by Australia. South Africa have 2 wins so far in the competition but we don't actually know how strong that line of form is. West Indies made over 200 which should be a tough run chase but they then pretty much gifted SA the match with the ball and the Windies then lost to Bangladesh so the form wasn't franked so to speak. By the same token, we can probably forgive England slightly as they just had to make sure they did enough to get through against Australia. South Africa will welcome Herschelle Gibbs back for this match. He'll probably replace Duminy and open with Graeme Smith. England are likely to be unchanged but they have to sort their opening bowlers out. They've gone for 74 and 78 so far in the tournament so that needs improving and they'll also want runs from their top 3. This should be a pretty even match. England are well experienced in this format of the game and also have most based covered. South Africa are a very 1 dimensional side and if England get going they could have too much for SA. 10pts Over 12 6s 13/8 Stan James Having seen half of the Australia vs Bangladesh match this pitch looks to be doing nothing at all and conditions look good. The boundaries aren't the longest either so we should see lots of runs and plenty of 6s. The floodlights will make it a little more tricky but there's enough big hitters and class batsmen on show for us to get 13 sixes. Both sides strong suit would appear to be batting as both bat down to number 9 so I'm confident we'll get the required amount here. 5pts ew J.Kemp Top South Africa Bat 11/2 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Justin Kemp has a sick ODI average here at Newlands. He averages 216 in the format here and obviously loves batting at the place. He made a simple 12 not out last night and helped to finish the Windies off with 46 not out on Tuesday noght so he's in good nick and is another batsman who could be taylor made for this format. He's a big hitter who plays pace and spin well and with the short boundaries on offer in this tournament he should be well at home. He's going well and is on a ground he loves so I'll take the 11/2 on offer.

Suggested bets: Saqibul Hasan to top score for Bangladesh EW - 13/2 (Boylesports) (1/4 1,2,3) :clap
Bangladesh to beat Australia - 17/2 (Sporting Bet) (Small stakes obviously) :lol
Suggested bet: S.A - Highest Opening Partnership - 5/6 (Betfred) :clap
The first bet, not quite what I had in mind. South Africas opening partnership of 8 was enough to beat Englands 0. Saqibul Hasan was the third highest scorer for Bangla so he placed and that speculative punt on Bangladesh to beat Australia... we failed misrably :lol. Will definatly try and post for the coming matches if I get time as the games look to be getting tasty :ok

Re: Cricket: Twenty20 World Cup bad luck on the England game kev, i was with you all the way on England to win it and after having them 90-6 we completely threw it away. Very disapointing effort from the top order also. The 6s call looked good also but some good bowling from the quicks on both sides put pay to it. Only 10 4s and 3 6s from England, really not good enough.