Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans

Guest thetwotwins

euro qualifiers correct scores re Paulinho's comments on bet365, I note that they restrict you to 12 selections on each bet slip which would mean spreading some of the bigger accies over several separate bets...unless anyone knows a way round this on bet365.

Guest paulinho

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans damn poland, should've stayed with 2-4. nevermind, i upped holland which looks good given they've got a while to go and have got 2 already. looks like a pretty good weekend for this sorta thing, germany, italy, holland, poland, austria, slovenia, turkey. could have got some HUGE profits with a bit of luck and some more selections. anyway, looks like a double coming in for me, a treble for swampster and lessons well learnt for the next round, i cant wait :)

Guest paulinho

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans highlander, i hope you put something more than singles on, looks like you gonna get EVERY game right! hope i havent just inspired holland to score 2 in the last 10 minutes ;)

Guest The Highlander

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans I can't beleive it, but I ended up not putting anything on, ended up having to work today so I didn't get the chance to put the bet on and decided not to bother with the singles. I ended up going for Wales to win 2-0 cause I knew I'd get to watch that game. Was delighted with that result but now I'm totally gutted I didn't bother with the correct scores. I'm just being greedy. Just thought about it so much I ended up not bothering in the end. How did the rest of you get on, any big wins?

Guest paulinho

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans i just got the one double, if i had stuck with the original idea (poland 2-4) i would have got a 765-1 treble, but cant complain, this is the first time i have done this sorta bet, and definitely not the last. cheers for starting this thread swampster :)

Guest Billy the Fish

CORRECT SCORES This is an amazing bet!! I changed one of the scores slightly (San Marino v poland 0-2 0-3 0-4) and all 4 came in!!! It worked out at 4 trebles all around 700/1!!! Does anyone know how many 4folds are in the 4 games with 3 selections for each came because the odds of the 4fold yesterday worked out at 5760/1!! Just 1p on this would have won over £50!!! Can't wait till October for the next round of matches!! Maybe £1 are in order this time?

Guest thetwotwins

correct scores I was very impressed by Highlander's predictions: astute picks! This type of bet may be more consistent to apply on internationals than on league games: I remember a story about a punter at Italia 90 who was having massive bets on 2-1 scorelines and finished up well ahead. I mixed in Jackg99's close but losing Crewe 1/2/3/-0 prediction with Germany and Holland which both did come in....foolishly didn't cover doubles though :( Have you worked out what your +points would have been(to paraprhase Jim Bowen or Les Dennis)?

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: CORRECT SCORES Absoloutly marvelous stuff Swampster. I backed you bet to the same stakes for a 47pt profit. Also as I stated in an earlier post took Turkey and Austria in a 2pt Doubles for 126pts profit so all in all 174pts up for the internationals. But on the flip side Division1 and 2 cost me a few quid, but steaming ahead none the less. Just goes to show though, when we discuss things in lengthy threads like this we can clean the bookies out. And if Poland had scored just one more. Woooooo And not to forget the people tipped Holland and Bismarked France. Great stuff all round guys!

Guest Billy the Fish

thanks Dave, thanks for that - I should have backed the 4 folds yesterday, not realising how cheap it would have been - just 81p more if doing 1p per bet. 5700/1 is too good not to go for. Maybe next month it's time to do 10p bets and cover the 108 trebles AND the 81 fourfolds? And the good bit is the bookies can't do anything about it...it's a loophole in the gambling laws!! :)

Guest paulinho

Re: thanks international weekends are a goldmine, i think next time i may up the ante quite a bit. not only are there the crazy odds correct scores but the even money 5 folds to lump on. yesterday i made more on the accys than my double (£40 and £20), but if you land the treble correct score you're laughing. one thing i shall take away is to be careful with teams that are REALLY bad like san marino, as someone said, could have been anything from 2-0 to 6-1. will look more at the austria and turkey type games.

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: thanks Billy this type of bet is nothing new. I believe it was Jack G who was making nice pofits with it last season. The bookies like taking this bet because even with 3 scores you can still get it horribly wrong. See swampster and JackG's Division one bet for example. These guys have made a mint with correct scores, but still fell flat on the weekend. Can't win em all as they say! The reason I feel this weekend was so succesful is because this thread was started well in advance, and had a lot of contribution. 15-20 people discussing and analysing and we took the bookies for a ride. The division one bet went up with out much time to analyise and duly fell flat on its face. I think there is a LOT of money to be made with this system, but its going to take the efforts of a good few people to weedle out the wheat from the chaff and nail the bookies!

Puzzling Trixie bet I followed the tips (but a bit late) on Sat (thanx for the tip about Bet365 doing all the work) and had to settle for: Austria v Moldova 1-0 2-0 3-0 came in 2-0 at 6.5 Turkey v Slovakia 1-0 2-0 3-0 came in 3-0 at 8 Holland v Belarus 1-0 2-0 3-0 came in 3-0 at 7.5 When the bets available came up, I noticed "108 Trixie bets" which I went for at 5p. I got more back than I was expecting, I thought I would get 3 doubles and 1 treble. 6.5 x 8 x 5p + 6.5 x 7.5 x 5p + 8 x 7.5 x 5p 6.5 x 8 x 7.5 x 5p Can anyone explain how the "trixie" works with this type of bet? John

results so in the end, just one goal out courtesy of Poland (gits!) to land the jackpot. Still made the treble and had even dropped the Italy, Germany and Holland games (which ALL would have come in- aaagghhhhhh!!!!!) Result: Austria v Moldova 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 (2-0) San Marino v Poland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 (0-2) Turkey v Slovakia 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 (3-0) Slovenia v Malta 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 (3-0) 108 trebles @10p = £10.80. Return = £41.70 Cheers for input everyone, here's to the next lot of matches :)

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: re: Ladbrokes generally offer some of the lowest prices on horses and football, but they seem to be better for scores and goalscorers. My only gripe is thier no. of goals and no. of corners markets. Its not straight over under but ranges 4- 5-10 11-13 13+ for example on corners