Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans

It's that time again, european qualifiers starting this weekend and time for all the minnows to show what they're made of...or not. I cleaned up during World Cup Qualies on correct scores involving the tiny teams (Andorra, San MArino etc.) A few to start off this weekend: Austria v Moldova 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Holland v Belarus 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 San Marino v Poland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Azerbaijan v Italy 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 108 trebles. (or else split matches into pairs and do the 6 singles, 9 doubles bet) Minimum treble usually pays around 343/1. check here for past qualifying scores: www.rdasilva.demon.co.uk/football.html Correct Score betting templates here: members.aol.com/the12Xpert/template.html

Guest paulinho

Re: And another cheers, i'm convinced. also, first match, they'll be more concerned with making sure of a win, which means they'll be fairly hesistant going forward until they have a couple of goals on the board

Guest The Highlander

Re: And another I quite like the idea of correct scores especially when one team is much stronger than the other and should keep a clean sheet. I think all these games fall into that category: Lithuania v Germany 0-1 £8.00, 0-2 £6.50, 0-3 £8.00 Holland v Belarus        2-0 £7.50, 3-0 £7.50, 4-0 £8.50 Azerbaijan v Italy        0-1 £10.0, 0-2 £8.50, 0-3 £7.50 Austria v Moldova        1-0 £8.00, 2-0 £6.50, 3-0 £7.50 San Marino v Poland 0-2 £12.0, 0-3 £8.00, 0-4 £7.00 Slovenia v Malta        3-0 £8.00, 4-0 £7.00, 5-0 £7.50 All the odds are taken from Hill's. I might put them all on as singles as I'd only need 3 of the 6 games to make a profit. Does anyone know a better method which would still only carry a small risk.

Guest paulinho

Re: And another highlander- where abouts did you get the hills prices for all the games? on the site, the related bets link doesnt appear for some of the games, eg poland san marino, italy azer.

Guest The Highlander

Hills correct scores Hi paulinho If you pick a game that does have the related bets link and follow it then just add a selection to your bet slip and select the "select more" button it then lists all the other games under correct scores. Not sure why they don't just list them in the first place but thats where I got them from.

Guest paulinho

Re: Hills correct scores aha. cunning. cheers mate i'm thinking of going 27 50p doubles and 27 10p trebles on: italy 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 holland 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 poland 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 still plenty of time to change it, thinking of going higher on holland, or possibly substituting austria for one of them

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans I am tempted to try a bit of a crazy (but cheap) bet. The five teams listed in this thread to win by 1-0 2-0 or 3-0 (or whatever people are predicting). Any five fold = 243 Lines @ £0.01 a line = £2.43 staked. So chances are you will have lost the price of a pint, but if you win by some fluke your staring at a nice lil £160 odd win. Course you could go for 10p if you had any confidence and take a 4 figures but this would be a long shot of a bet if ever there was one.

Guest paulinho

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans my thinking too, i'm glad i didn't put em on earlier and actually bothered thinking about it. i like the idea of a crazy five fold or even four fold, but given that this is looking like quite a good opportunity to make some money, i'm gonna stick to the doubles and trebles. i may lay one 10p five fold and pray.

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans I wouldn't touch a Poland correct score myself! San Marino are starting to score a few home goals in recent qualifiers and they are so hapless at the back the score could be anything from 2-0, 4-1 to 6-1. Belarus are more than capable of scoring against Holland too IMO :)

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans i was just about to write about Belarus !:) was looking through the past results, Belarus have indeed scored quite a few goals in recent qualifiers. Also, was looking at results for the last World Cup qualies, Italy were getting some rubbish away results all campaign, might leave that one out.

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans I am definatly going to think about this some. Good money making opportunity here. Still going to do the penny (£2.40) 5 fold. Depending on the actual scores it could even return close to a £1000!!!! Gotta be worth it for a laugh.... *Watches this thread very closely*

Guest The Highlander

Re: Euro 2004 Qualifiers - For CORRECT SCORE fans Question for swampster You said you did this for the world cup qualifiers so just wondering if you've ever tried something similar: Lithuania v Germany 0-1 £8.00 0-2 £6.50 0-3 £8.00 Holland v Belarus        1-0 £9.00 2-0 £7.50 3-0 £7.50 Azerbaijan v Italy        0-0 £11.0 0-1 £10.0 0-2 £8.50 Trebles = 15 bets @ £0.50 = £7.50 If (and its a big if) the three came up the minimum payout would be £207.19. I've had a look at results from the world cup qualifiers and it's a strong possibility one will let me down. Just wondering if you've had any success with trebles or I should just stick to doubles and try to make a small profit.

re: Highlander, I looked at those 3 games and decided they were too risky. Belarus can score goals, Italy are unpredictable away from home. If you're just picking 3 matches though, go for doubles: Lithuania v Germany 0-1, 0-2 ,0-3 Holland v Belarus 1-0 ,2-0 ,3-0 Azerbaijan v Italy 0-0 , 0-1, 0-2 27 doubles or 27 trebles (not 15!), I'm gonna think overnight about my picks then post my final selections tomorrow.

Guest paulinho

Re: re: i can see the laying of the bets taking ages (for 27/27). are there any cunning shortcuts/bookies who do it all for you? just incase the extraordinary happens, i've got a 10p, 115,000-1 accy on, inspired by dave m. austria 2-0, italy 3-0, france 3-0, holland 2-0, turkey 2-0, poland 4-0. couldn't resist it for 10p if it comes in :P, i doubt i shall ever write again, i'll be drunk for about a year

Re: Final Bet Slovakia are one of those sides easier to beat away from home then at home. They are renowned for trying to grind out 0-0 draws away from home - and with a fair bit of success. They almost done it to Portugal in a Euro 2000 qualifier but we caught them on the break and scraped through 1-0 winners. The away game in Bratislava was a breeze - we romped home 3-0. So I myself would cover the 0-0. Also, I believe Slovakia got a 0-0 there last time they played, not 100% sure tho.

Guest Winsome Losesome

Betting help I have never (ever) done a bet like the ones above, how do they work? Explain this one for example.

Quote:

final selections: San Marino v Poland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Austria v Moldova 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Turkey v Slovakia 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Slovenia v Malta 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 108 trebles @ 10p = £10.80

Cheers

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: Betting help Okily, First of all I take it you would understand what a San Marino v Poland 0-3 Austria v Moldova 1-0 Turkey v Slovakia 1-0 Slovenia v Malta 2-0 bet would be. Any correct score treble from 4. That would be 4 trebles. All he is doing is choosing more that one score for each match. To work out how many trebles there are you need to do: AxB where A = Number of trebles from 4 B = 3 to the power of 3. (3 selections times 3 cos its a treble Therefore A=4 B=3x3x3=27 4x27 = 108 Trebles How that made sense....

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: Betting help Nah paulhino, we all know that these are going to be X-0 games, all weve done is state our personal selection. Nothing wrong with that. Besides if I nail the £15,000 from pocket change I want to be able to brag godamn it!