Romania - Norway

I think you can get o/a on Romania and that surely looks like a great price :) Romania have some good young players as well as some more established ones...I like the look of their side for the future with players like Chivu, Ganea, Mutu, Ganea, Niculae etc.. They destroyed Bosnia in their 1st qualifier while Norway scraped a 2-2 at home to Denmark...I think Norway's defence will be too weak to cope with Romania and the hosts should win it... What dya reckon? ;)

Guest Lardonio

Re: Romania Easy Norway coach Semb has told Norwegian newspapers that he will be happy with a 0-0 draw. I mention this as a warning to those gambling on Romania and correct scores, because when Norway is happy with 0-0, they have a decent chance of getting it. In Norway today there seems to be general unhappiness with the match referee, who is Russian. I don't know how this will affect the game though. Also - Norway has a better team and more guts now than for a long time. They did not scrape a 2-2 draw vs Denmark, but were very unlucky not to win it as they dominated it completely, but getting two goals against (Denmarks only 2 chances.)

Guest keyser1

More info and a discussion I've been visiting other boards, and this norwegian tipster doesn't give Norway to many chances: www.globetting.com/forum/...readid=174 There is also a discussion between him and another tipster about this match. The other one is from Turkey, and have more believe in Norway... Make up your own mind. But I'd like to remind you I've only once before linked you to his tips, and then Zeljeznicar won against Lillestrøm with very nice odds and equally big match analysis: pub112.ezboard.com/fpunte...D=76.topic The best of luck, keyser1