Nice little accumilator

Finalnd V Azerbaijan (1) Denamrk V Luxembourg (1) France V Solvenia (1) Italy V Yougoslavia (1) Spain V N Ireland (1) All sold bets, and at a little better than Evens, we might even make up for Chester City screwing us all last night What do you all you fellows think? Cheers

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Nice little accumilator Spain and Denmark : no risk but look out with France and Italy, the odds are way too low for me to touch these games. Slovenia and Yugoslavia are not exactly Armenia or Malta, no, at these odds, I'm not interested. I'm even considering two small-stake-X2, on Slovenia and Yugo, if one doesn't lose = nice profit ! And Finland ... they aren't really flying high nowadays, but yes, they should win this one, but it could be as well 0-0.

Guest Pat the Baker

Re: Nice little accumilator I have a better one and cannot see it lose. Spain, Finland & Denmark will all be leading their respective games before half time. Going HT/FT will give you an evens bet.

Guest theshooterman

Re: Sweden and Lithuania?? All these look good but i would still add Italy. Yugoslavia are no longer a good team and won't prove much opposition. And Slovenia against France? Can they upset the Champs? Nah, no chance.

Guest Young Lumper

Re: Sweden and Lithuania?? You would think that all of the teams mentioned would win but i would go with Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Spain. I can not see any of these four losing in a million years. Lithuania are a good single bet as well.

Guest Da Hannanah

... What on earth makes you guys trust Finland?????? Their form is shite, they only hape a handfull of quality players (and 2 of them have not played regularly for years - Litmanen and Forsell), and who knows how they'll cope with a defensive minded Macedonian team. Agree with DK, Fra, Spa, Ita and possibly also Sweden. I wouldn't pick Lithuania, though. Again - they may get the odd result playing defensively against stronger teams, but I can easily see them having trouble dominating another team. What about Poland, though, and the Czech's?

Guest Da Hannanah

As I can tell.. They drew away at Latvia and Estonia in their last 2 away games - teams similar to Finland with a few fringe players in big clubs and the rest hanging around in Scandinavia. A strong case for 0-0 here...

Re: As I can tell.. DONT TRUST ITALY!!! There missing Vieri, Toldo (granted theve Buffon I think), Totti, Matarazzi and Coco and Inzagi is doubtful with an injured foot. Value, if any, is with Yugoslavia @ 8/1 IMO. Dahannanah youre right with youre teams to add espically Czech Republic - there a banker! (maybe only Turkey, Spain and Denmark more so) Poland may have difficulty scoring, but I still reckon theyll win but leave out of a long accy IMO. I would consider Greece aganist toothless a Ukraine (no Rebrov or Shevchenko) @ 10/3 and Lithuania - theyll win against a Faore side who wont try attacking away from home. Thve just got a better side (eg. Jankuskas)

Guest Da Hannanah

Since syaing that... However, I have learned that the Czechs will be without Nedved and Baros (suspended). 2 very, very important players... I agree that Greece are interesting. Ukriaine are definately not world beaters these days. Only problem is - Greece AWAY from home. This is not a traditional strength of theirs... ;) The same applies to Turkey. And have they really stopped celebrating their good WC? I am not convinced they are hungry enough for that win away...

Re: Since syaing that... Again youre right Dahannanah, but Greece did enjoy there trip to England if I remember correcltly :) :) There not great but they arn't 10/3 standard either!! Turkey were far too good for Slovakia, winning 3-0 without many of there best players, including Illhan and Hakan Sukur. Accept that Turkey aren't as good as they are at home but they hammered Slovakia who won 5-0 against Macedonia in Skopije last time round. Turkey for me though I'd love some team news on that one.

Guest Da Hannanah

Yup... Deending on the team news, Greece is probably worth the chance. It is a good price. Is Ilhan fit? He didn't play in the UEFA-cup last thursday. Surely, he's the key man for Turkey - very impressive player. The Czech price is too low considering the absence of Nedved and Baros. The same goes for Sweden - they are without their first and second choice keepers and Larseon has quit international football. Hungary are an improving side, and Sweden are a bit too conservative in their play to rule out the 0-0 draw. What about Belgium? Good enough for a HT/FT away at Andorra? I have been surprised by the resiliance of teams like Luxembourg and Andorra at home before... I am now down to... Denmark HT/FT Spain HT/FT France And pending team news... Poland - ? Turkey - ? Belgium HT/FT - ? Italy - ?

Guest Da Hannanah

That's Poland out... It seems Olisadebe and Kaluzhny are out, and Hajto (or is it Waldoch - always get those 2 mixed up) hasn't played for Schalke in ages. I'm thinking Latvia now, to be frank :)

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Yup... Just had a look at the fictures and I found an accy which pays 2/1 on the dot. Spain 1/10 France 1/4 Belguim 1/25 Denmark 1/50 Poland 1/6 Turkey 4/7 Finland 1/8 Which ones out of them can you make a case for? And do you think its worth doing a big accy like this, or is it basically just like the Football League where one is bound to let you down?

Guest Da Hannanah

... I do'em all the time, my man :) However, Finland and Poland are not worth the risk, imo. If you wanna spice it up, take Greece X2 or Belarus 1X on top of the solid bunch...