Hereford - Wed 05/09/07

mowgli77

Re: Hereford - Wed 05/09/07 Copied from my ATR System Thread A dire card at Hereford to be honest but taking a chance on the 250 and 430 handicaps, see if we get another winner! 250: Gypsy Cricketer / Rifleman A 0-85 seller with 18 runners, just the recipe for disaster or a turn up, you can put a line through most of these i reckon and of the few i have left i'm going for a couple that could run an improved race from last time out and hence get a bit of value. Gypsy Cricketer has a bit going for him at least, the right ground is the key and usually runs well with Tom Scudamore in the saddle, was badly hampered last time out so ignore that and should be at least the same price as Apadi (9/2). At around 8/1 and four places its fair value. Rifleman despite his awful form figures has actually ran with a bit of promise on occasion, likes to be up with the pace or just off it which will be required around here and likes the ground, just gets in this race after dropping a couple of pounds and could run well at 12/1 or bigger. 430: Tom Bell / Classi Maureen Although this a 0-110 handicap I cant really see anything with potential or in good current form at a fair price, for this reason i reckon the top one Tom Bell may show them the way home, on first looks appears badly handicapped but because he loves this track and the ground it will compensate nicely, jockey takes 5lb off aswell, 12/1 looks too big. The bottom weight Classi Maureen could have a little more improvement to come, had a break after a busy spell ending in a fair 7th in decent company, if she is allowed to dominate round here it could be good enough for a place at least, at about 8/1 i reckon its a very good EW bet. Bet4 250 Her: Gypsy Cricketer / Rifleman 430 Her: Tom Bell / Classi Maureen 2x2 1pt EW Doubles (8pts)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.