Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 HKM Zvolen – HK 36 Skalica Date: Fri 07 Sep 17:00 Pick: Away +1 Odds: 2.1 Pinnaclesports Stake: 4/10 1st round of the Slovakia Extraliga. Zvolen has young squad for this season. Very good goalie Simonivic left the club, and goelies in Zvolen are without experiences, because they are too young. I think problem for Zvolen in this season will be also offensive. They don´t have big name in squad, some player who can win the match. Skalica is solid Slovakia team. They bought goalie Rybar. Rybar is Slovakia national player. And for this season Zigmund Palffy will play for Skalica. This is very good news for Skalica. He can win the match, he is big person in Slovakia. I think odds are too high for AW and I will try it, because this match is probably 40-30-30, so it is good chance for Skalica take a point or full points from Zvolen

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 I'll try a little something in Slovakia. Small odds, of course. Zilina to win (2.70 @ Bet365) Do you remember Zilina from the last season? They were by far the worst team in the league. Financial troubles chased many players away and the season was lost (and embarassing). Things may have changed this season. They brought a lot of new and experienced players and new coach. Czech Fadrny is their newest aquisition. This season should be a lot better. Pre-season matches showed much improved team and they definitely will aim to reach the play-offs. The only team that was almost as bad as Zilina last season was Liptovsky Mikulas. But, unlike Zilina, Liptovsky didn't brought many players. It seems that their financial situation is not brilliant. Most of their players are from their 'farm' in Ruzomberok. Those are mostly inexperienced players and Liptovsky Mikulas will have the youngest team in the league. Their pre-season matches weren't great. They managed to beat lower league teams, but couldn't cope with stronger teams. It seems that Zilina has skipped over Liptovsky Mikulas this season and they seem a class stronger. In last season's H2Hs, hosts won every match, but these teams have met twice in pre-season matches last month and Zilina won both matches. I'll put my money on them to win this match, although it won't be easy for them.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Hannover - Frankfurt 1,95 it is start of the season and have to see some pre matches. hannover had impressive attack and not so bad defence they won away against ravenburg 2:7 and that is good result for confidence on the other side frankfurt struggeled and won in ot and traditionaly this is hard away match for frankfurt easy win imo

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventUnia - Stoczniowiec (Polish league)
SelectionStoczniowiec
Strength10/10
Date07/09/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningFavourite is only one for me in this one and odds for away win are droping.Unia was poor team in the previous season and this season may be even worse.They have huge financial problems and it was even unsure if they will play in Ekstraliga.Few regular players left the team and now they are playing mainly with juniors.Average age in unia is something about 21 years.This team is unexperienced and they will have huge problems to stay in Ekstraliga.Stoczniowiec also losed some players during transfer period but still their squad is better than Unia.Clear away win imho.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 I'll try also a small bet in Del. This will be a short post because the match starts in 30 mins. Augsburger Panther to win (5.10 @ Bet365) I'll make this bet with symbolic stakes (as small as possible), because Ingolstadt is much stronger team and they have won last 7 H2Hs. But they wern't so great in pre-season. German teams are the most difficult for me to recognize thier form at the start of the season, but Ingolstadt was just not convincing and powerfull like they were last season. On the other hand, Augsburger played a couple of tournaments and they were always solid. They were very convincing against lower league teams and somewhat equal against stronger opponents. They have met twice in August and Augsburger won once and Ingolstadt won the second match in OT. Just a smallest possible stake, to see how will things go.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09

Augsburger Panther to win (5.10 @ Bet365)
They have won 3:5:clap:clap:clap:clap Augsburger had the lead 0:5 already in 2nd. I was really lucky with this pick. Good pick in Poland, Randall:ok Wonderful start of the euro hockey season. Great job everyone:ok I'm glad to see that first 'euro hockey league thread' this season had over 1200 views. This must be the sign of the great season ahead.