Avangard Omsk v Dynamo Moscow (13:00 BST)1.615.004.30106%
Metallurg Magnitogorsk v Khimik Mytishi (14:00 BST)1.604.804.00109%
Salavat v CSKA Moscow (14:00 BST)1.505.004.60109%
Lada Togliatti v Torpedo Novgorod (14:30 BST)1.665.003.80107%
Spartak Moscow v MVD Tver (16:00 BST)2.404.802.25107%
Wednesday 5 September 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Vitiaz Chehov v Neftekhimik (11:00 BST)2.504.802.25106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 05/09 Now, bear in mind it's the first round and I'll keep all my bets with small stakes. Sibir Novosibirsk to win (2.25 @ Bet365) I always like betting on Sibir's home matches. The reason is very simple: it's a long and hard travel to Sibir for their guests. They've had a great start last season at home winning first 5 home matches and winning 10 out of first 12 home matches. As the season progressed, they've lost some of the home advantages, but nevertheless won 19 out of 27 home matches. Sibir played at Belosohov tournament two weeks ago and they've won it. They have lost only one match (to Omsk), but the rest of the matches they were really superior (to be honest the oponnents weren't the best Russian teams - beside Omsk and they beat Omsk in the finals). Lokomotiv Yaroslavl was a solid team last season and they have a great H2H with Sibir. Nevertheless, they didn't perform that well in the pre-season and they have been a low scoring team in those preparation matches. Do they have troubles up front? I dont't know, but it will take a great team to take something from Sibir and I'm not sure that Yaroslavl is capable of that. I think that Sibir is worth a shot (low stakes, of course) in this match.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 05/09 Amur Khabarovsk to win (4.00 @ Bet365) These are the 'last season' odds. They are based purely on the last season stats and could be argued. Amur is one class below Kazan on paper and odds are right about that. But, Amur had some really good performances in the pre-season tournaments and had some good results. They also had some bad days, so their form can't be taken for granted. Plus, Amur is the furthest team in the league and Kazan will have to travel across Russia to play this match. Plus, Kazan didn't win without OT at Amur since 2002. That alone would be enough to consider Amur dnb, but I'll go after straight win. The reason is: Kazan's pre-season form. They were far from last year's performances and really surprised me with some loses. Last tournament they played was in Magnitogorsk (five days ago) and they have scored only 4 goals in 4 matches.This will be a hard beginning of the season for them and Amur could be looking at another home win against Kazan (that would be their 4th in last 6 matches).

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 05/09 Magnitogorsk - Khimki -1,5 1,95 magnitogorsk showed some good performace in friendlys matches, tradition is on ther side and they are team who will be on the top of the tible ,probably in first four team,so they have to win first game with bgger margin for the confidence UFA - CSKA 4 this odd is nice,these two teams are always playing toug matches and low scoring, this is first game and everything is possible,cska won already away and cant see reason why they will not do that again:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 06/09 Russia

Thursday 6 September 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Amur Khabarovsk v Neftekhimik (09:00 BST)2.454.602.20109%
Metallurg Novokuznetsk v Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (12:00 BST)4.205.001.64105%
Avangard Omsk v MVD Tver (13:00 BST)1.455.505.00108%
Sibir Novosibirsk v Severstal Cherepovec (13:00 BST)1.834.803.30106%
Metallurg Magnitogorsk v SKA St Petersburg (14:00 BST)1.655.004.33104%
Traktor Chelyabinsk v Khimik Mytishi (14:00 BST)2.754.602.00109%
Lada Togliatti v CSKA Moscow (14:30 BST)2.354.402.35108%
Spartak Moscow v Dynamo Moscow (16:00 BST)3.754.801.71106%
Vitiaz Chehov v AK Bars Kazan (16:00 BST)4.205.001.55109%
Germany
Thursday 6 September 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Kölner Haie v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 BST)1.904.603.00108%
Friday 7 September 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
DEG Metro Stars v Adler Mannheim (18:30 BST)2.254.502.40109%
Hannover Scorpions v Frankfurt Lions (18:30 BST)2.004.502.80108%
Ingolstadt v Augsburger Panther (18:30 BST)1.435.006.00107%
Krefeld Pinguine v Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg (18:30 BST)1.744.503.30110%
Nürnberg Ice Tigers v EV Duisburg Die Füchse (18:30 BST)1.336.006.40108%
Straubing Tigers v Iserlohn Roosters (18:30 BST)2.104.502.80106%
Slovakia
Friday 7 September 2007
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
HK SKP Poprad v HKM Nitra (16:00 BST)1.512.55106%
HKM Zvolen v HK-36 Skalica (16:00 BST)1.303.40107%
Liptovsky Mikulas v MSHK SKP Zilina (16:00 BST)1.622.30106%
Martin v Slovan Bratislava (16:00 BST)2.201.66106%
Slovakia U20 v HC Košice (16:00 BST)3.501.28107%
Dukla Trencin v MHK Kemarok (16:30 BST)1.125.75107%
Poland
7 Sep 18:001Wojas/Podhale0.0 1.08
2TMH Polonia Bytom0.0 13.00
Tie8.50
7 Sep 18:003GKS Tychy0.0 1.08
4KH Sanok0.0 13.00
Tie8.50
7 Sep 17:005Cracovia0.0 1.13
6Naprzod Janow0.0 10.50
Tie7.25
7 Sep 17:007Unia0.0 4.25
8Gdansk0.0 1.45
Tie5.25
7 Sep 17:009Zaglebie0.0 1.36
10TKH Torun0.0 5.00
Tie5.50

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Neftehimik Niznekamsk to win (2.20 @ Bet365) I've earned some money betting on Amur yesterday, but I'll go opposite in this match. As I wrote in reasoning for that match, Amur was really dnb but Kazan is out of form, so I picked Amur to win. Yesterday's match went as expected: Amur was bad, but Kazan was even worse. Kazan even had the lead, but couldn't keep it. They had a lot of scoring chances (most of them as a result of Amur mistakes), but couldn't score. Amur won the match, but Kazan was far away from being a dangerous team. Neftehimik won their first match against Vitiaz Chehov 1:4. I don't know much about form of Vitiaz, but I do know that Neftehimik was really good in pre-season matches. Their coach was very pleased by the performance at Vitiaz. They are very efficient in attack and could be stronger in defence. That should be more than enough against Amur. Neftehimik won 5 out of last 6 H2Hs and they have won last 2 matches at Amur's ice rink.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Lokomotive Yaroslavl to win -1.5 (2.37@ PaddyPower) Metallurg Novokuznetsk is not having a good season start. They weren't any good in the pre-season and their first match in the league was worrying. They've lost at home to Cherepovec 1:3. The venue was full and Novokuznetsk has some good players, but the result is missing. They look like an inexperienced team. The opponent was Cherepovec, a team that was really bad in pre-season. So, Novokuznetsk definitely expected a lot more than 1:3 loss. I wasn't sure if Yaroslavl had enough power up front, but they proved me wrong scoring 6 goals in Novosibirsk. The match in Novosibirsk was tough and Yaroslavl was very efficient. Whenever Sibir tried to get back in the match, Lokomotive easily pushed them back. They have played 3 draws in last 9 H2Hs and Yaroslavl won other 6 matches. I think that Yaroslavl has every chance of winning tomorrow and if they keep scoring that easy and if Metallurg continues to play as naive as they have played yesterday, hcp is within the reach.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Dynamo Moscow to win (1.71 @ Bet365) At first, I considered Dynamo to win -1.5 @ 2.50, but since this is a local match and previous H2Hs weren't on the hcp side, I decided to bet on straight win. Spartak is a decent team, but they have lost first match against MVD Tver 3:6. Somewhat surprisingly. They are still chasing their form and they will definitly have more to say as the season progress. They are not so strong, for now. Dynamo won in Omsk. That was the biggest surprise for me. Sure, Dynamo played pretty good hockey in pre-season, but Omsk is still Omsk - a strong team with great home rink. Dynamo took the lead in that match and very smartly perserved it till the end. Omsk was attacking, but Dynamo's defence was spotless. Fedorov's hat-trick brought them 1:3 win and a lot of self confidence. Dynamo acchived the best result in the first round and Spartak's performance was a bit shady. Dynamo could win this with hcp, but you can never know with the local matches, so I'll take 1.71 for straight win.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 In other matches I fancied: Ufa to win with hcp (odds are to small) and MVD Tver dnb (Omsk is now a wounded animal and it's too risky betting against them). Magnitogorsk should win, but the odds are not interesting at all. I forgot to mention: I'll still keep my betts with small odds.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Vitiaz Chehov v AK Bars Kazan pick 2 for me 1.6 Firs line of AK Bars: goalkeepers - Noronen,Koseckin defendeders - Tjärnqvist, Medvedev attackers - Morozov, Zinovjev,Zaripov Archipov,Aleksejev, Safigulin are very good players too. This line must be best in russian hockey league and I believe no problem with average Cechov.In first game against Chabarovsk goalkeeper of Kazan was weak... Some infos to this match are welcome:hope. Sorry for my English:wall.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Koln - Hamburg over 5,5 1,7 thisis the best solution here imo koln suck lately,they can not beat anybody and they alow a lot of goals, haburg same situation good attack as i can see from matches before and pure defence, so i am quite confident for over -1,5/Magnitogorsk - St.Petersburg 1,9 simply i think that they are better team and that magnit must win this one same as yesterday +1,5/Vitjaz - Kazan kazan lost yesterday.really cant say why but today is another day and they have to show some quality and smash vitjaz without any problem, -1,5 for kazan is traditional result between these two opponetns

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09

Lokomotive Yaroslavl to win -1.5 (2.37@ PaddyPower) Metallurg Novokuznetsk is not having a good season start. They weren't any good in the pre-season and their first match in the league was worrying. They've lost at home to Cherepovec 1:3. The venue was full and Novokuznetsk has some good players, but the result is missing. They look like an inexperienced team. The opponent was Cherepovec, a team that was really bad in pre-season. So, Novokuznetsk definitely expected a lot more than 1:3 loss. I wasn't sure if Yaroslavl had enough power up front, but they proved me wrong scoring 6 goals in Novosibirsk. The match in Novosibirsk was tough and Yaroslavl was very efficient. Whenever Sibir tried to get back in the match, Lokomotive easily pushed them back. They have played 3 draws in last 9 H2Hs and Yaroslavl won other 6 matches. I think that Yaroslavl has every chance of winning tomorrow and if they keep scoring that easy and if Metallurg continues to play as naive as they have played yesterday, hcp is within the reach.
Agree on this one completely mate. Yashin should give away team the edge:hope..dont know bout others, but your reasonings sound really good

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Im trying some bets in Russia today, based on stats and transfers only, so smallish but since there's nothing else going on today, here we go...reasoning sucks btw. Khimik (dnb) @ 1.74 (Pinny) Another matchup were the awayteam looks in better shape. Khimik lost to champions Metalurg Magnitogorsk in the first match, but played well and created quite a lot of chances. Traktor lost to SKA, they did not show much vs a much weaker opponant than Khimik were up against. Khimik should have a good chance of winning this one, dnb again my choice. CSKA (dnb) @ 1.86 (Bet365) Both teams lost their first match, but CSKA were up against stronger opposition and imo CSKA have a lot more quality in their roster. They have a good mix of experienced and young players, Umicevic may finally show all his potential. Lada looks weaker than last season. First rounds always tricky, but dnb at this price is a good offer. Dynamo Moscow @ 1.71 (Bet365) Dynamo looks like a team that have a good season in front of them, they won the first match away to Avangard Omsk 3-1, a really good result. Dynamo have strengthened their roster with some good players, Fedorov and Giordano among them, Fedorov scored all three goals in the first match. Spartak, on the other hand, will have a tough season, their new signings look like budget solutions, and they played poor in the first match, lost at home 3-6 to Balashika. Dynamo surely the better team in this Moscow derby, away win my bet. And a match from the SCA Cup in Sweden: Sundsvall - Brynäs Brynäs (-1) (AH) @ 1.72 (Pinny) Preseason match between 2nd division team Sundsvall and Brynäs from Elitserien. Brynäs have showed some good results now that the start of the season is getting close. They smashed Leksand 7-1, and Leksand must be considered as one of the favourites to win the 2nd division while Sundsvall won't be close to that. In the same cup Brynäs also won vs Elitserien teams Timrå, 3-1 and Mora, 4-2. Brynäs will make some changes in this match, but the class difference is still huge and -1 looks like a very low hcp for this one.

Lokomotive Yaroslavl to win -1.5 (2.37@ PaddyPower) Metallurg Novokuznetsk is not having a good season start. They weren't any good in the pre-season and their first match in the league was worrying. They've lost at home to Cherepovec 1:3. The venue was full and Novokuznetsk has some good players, but the result is missing. They look like an inexperienced team. The opponent was Cherepovec, a team that was really bad in pre-season. So, Novokuznetsk definitely expected a lot more than 1:3 loss. I wasn't sure if Yaroslavl had enough power up front, but they proved me wrong scoring 6 goals in Novosibirsk. The match in Novosibirsk was tough and Yaroslavl was very efficient. Whenever Sibir tried to get back in the match, Lokomotive easily pushed them back. They have played 3 draws in last 9 H2Hs and Yaroslavl won other 6 matches. I think that Yaroslavl has every chance of winning tomorrow and if they keep scoring that easy and if Metallurg continues to play as naive as they have played yesterday, hcp is within the reach.
The match is going into the OT. Same problem with Yaroslavl again: They couldn't score if the goal was twice as big. They were scoring easily against Novosibirsk, but having a real problem in attack today. And I was so sure about this bet.:sad Well, one of those matches, I guess.

Koln - Hamburg over 5,5 1,7 thisis the best solution here imo koln suck lately,they can not beat anybody and they alow a lot of goals, haburg same situation good attack as i can see from matches before and pure defence, so i am quite confident for over
be careful with that! We in Köln have bought a new Keeper Travis Scott! Is is in Europe one of the best goalies!He was the Champion Goalie of Magnitogorsk and i think it is possible that we win tonight with 3:1 or 2:1 or something like that! but gl with your bet :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04 - 07/09 Koln - Hamburg will be a great match. I was inclined to Hamburg dnb, but I have some feeling that Koln is much stronger than they presented themselves in the pre-season. And Hamburg had some lovely performances last two weeks. This should be a real treat at the beginning of DEL. If anyone is interested in watching Ufa - Traktor, you can do it here.

Khimik (dnb) @ 1.74 (Pinny) Brynäs (-1) (AH) @ 1.72 (Pinny) Preseason match between 2nd division team Sundsvall and Brynäs from Elitserien. Brynäs have showed some good results now that the start of the season is getting close. They smashed Leksand 7-1, and Leksand must be considered as one of the favourites to win the 2nd division while Sundsvall won't be close to that. In the same cup Brynäs also won vs Elitserien teams Timrå, 3-1 and Mora, 4-2. Brynäs will make some changes in this match, but the class difference is still huge and -1 looks like a very low hcp for this one.
Just a question. What does (dnb) stand for? I like your bet for Brynäs, seems like a solid one. Good value in it too.

Just a question. What does (dnb) stand for? I like your bet for Brynäs, seems like a solid one. Good value in it too.
Hi, dnb=draw no bet, if draw money back. Did not help in the Khimik match :(

be careful with that! We in Köln have bought a new Keeper Travis Scott! Is is in Europe one of the best goalies!He was the Champion Goalie of Magnitogorsk and i think it is possible that we win tonight with 3:1 or 2:1 or something like that! but gl with your bet :hope
Köln won 6:3 :clap:clap:clap good work ComicGuy