Tonights Virgin Poker Game

brael

Re: Tonights Virgin Poker Game Had a desperate run of luck when moved to final 2 tables :sad gla But with a few minutes reflection i realise i couldn't have done any more in that tourn, played excellently with what i had, probably best tourn i've played, the standard was fantastic too a v good challenge :clap

Re: Tonights Virgin Poker Game

Now THAT's more like the Nade we've come to know and love. Did the lucky mucky hoody not work it's magic tonight?
Ha ha.. :tongue2 TBF when i put the magical hoody on i was on 2500, that then rose to 14k at the peak, but circumstances were conspiring against me with people re-raising all in when i have marginal hands and hitting crappy flops when i did have a decent hand. Up until the dreaded last 20 it was scintillating stuff make no mistake, i tried out a couple of fancy moves which came off under serious pressure all i needed was a couple more premium hands and i'd have been on the final table no doubts, but you gotta have hands at the right times in these sort of things, it was just not meant to be, but me and the lucky mucky hoody will be back to winning ways very soon :ok