stars 100k(focus game)

the croc

Re: stars 100k(focus game)

Can we start a dedicated thread for GaF's bad beat stories? They're starting to get a bit tiresome. :tongue2
It wasn't a bad beat story - just reporting how I went out - that's the idea of the thread isn't it? I was only about 70-30? I will lose about 1 in 3 - nothing unusual about losing :tongue2

Whoop i'm in the money! :cheers Was just my aim to get in the money when i went down to 5k:eyes' date=' still battling with 6k :hope GL the others :ok[/quote'] It was my aim too when I got there. You know the rest :D. Be patient and good luck guys :hope.

It wasn't a bad beat story - just reporting how I went out - that's the idea of the thread isn't it? I was only about 70-30? I will lose about 1 in 3 - nothing unusual about losing :tongue2
Yeah, yeah! :eyes Anyway, you'll only lose about 1 in 4. I'd give up on the bad beat thing, if I were you; you don't seem to have the talent for exaggerating how unlucky you were! :tongue2

Re: stars 100k(focus game) limped into the money :lol PokerStars Tournament #59100479, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 16768 players Total Prize Pool: $167680.00 Tournament started - 2007/09/02 - 15:30:00 (ET) Dear teaulc, You finished the tournament in 2251st place. A $16.76 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 54.88 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Re: stars 100k(focus game) So there we go, just bluepen left GL to you :ok. Had QQ UTG ran into KK and out in 1141th which i'm delighted with as i managed to see off 15 thousand people :loon, most i'd seen off before was 8k in a freeroll and i still won zilch so at least i get $30 this time :). Blind levels were a bugger tbh they seemed to go so quick, i prefer to take my time accumulating chips but was forced to play a lot more, but it's all great experience and got me some much needed PL points too ;). Now i can have a brew and chill some more, i thoroughly recommend the meditation approach, the hooded top is an optional extra but it works for me ;) COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana

Well done. Nade! Let's all hug a hoody! :cow And good luck, bluepennant! :hope
See, the 'yoof' is not all bad these days ;) :nana I love PL, look how far i've come :loon :cheers BluePen has 'Done a Nade ;)' and gone from 2k up to 65k in a couple of hands :nana