Greyhound laying system

Sheerluck Holmes

This is something that I was working on what seems like ages now, here in the GH forum! Having now got a little bit of time back . . . this thread is now a new, streamlined version of it, with a few filters and tweaks here and there . . . It's a greyhound laying system that I have devised based on a few different factors which I dont really want to divulge at this stage. I will use it when I can and when time permits - due to the nature of the market i need to be sat next to the laptop to have a bet - this obviously rules out when I am at work! To sum up:

• A Greyhound laying system
  • I will use betfair and betfair odds
  • Commission will be taken into account
  • Starting bank of £100, each bet £2, until we get to various 'mileposts' of £200 and £500 (yeah right!) when the stakes will increase to 1/50th of the bank so £4 and £10 accordingly.
  • For ease of recording and results purposes - Thunderfoot's excellent greyhounds odds sp v bf will be used.
  • It's worth just stressing again, that I will do this as often as I can, time permittgin!

All thats left now is to post up some selections and watch them lose (or should that be win?!) . . . :hope

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.