Spain-v- N Ireland

Folks, Time to make some money again... NI will get tanked 3or 4 by Spain like Winsor in a friendly a few montha ago. My bet will by -2 goals. Trust me it doesn't look good for NI and this is coming from a follower :) To be honest I wouldn't fancy them to bet anyone at the minute.

Guest theshooterman

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland I would agree this is a big as a certainty as you will get in Football. the odds are bound to be atrocious but probably worth putting money on anyway. Asian Handicap could be good or this would form part of a Banker treble with France and Denmark.

Guest theshooterman

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland France play Slovenia and Denmark play Luxemburg. But the odds are crazy. Blue sq have Denmark at 1.02, Spain at 1.10 and France at (a fantastic 1.20). Noone's getting rich on this one. Could be worth adding Italy at 1.44.

Guest whoneedsrio

Get serious I can't believe anybodys thinking of betting at these odds. theres only one way IMO you can even consider a bet on these games and thats a small correct score bet. If your certain that one team won't score then its a question of how many does the other team get? Lets say you take Spain to win 3-0, 4-0 & 5-0. Denmark the same scores, I've just had a quick look and Hills have7's, 13/2 & 8's for Spain, 7's 6's & 6's for the Danes. Perm for correct score doubles, 3 x 3 =9 doubles. If both win 4-0 say, it pays 51.5/1, surely a better risk of a few quid. If your really adventurous you can add France and go for 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 trebles which pays over 360/1. Be warned tho' you must treat this as a fun bet. Be lucky

Guest Pat the Baker

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland Ciberbottle, Am a regular in Windsor and I would be of the belief that this is a good Northern Ireland team. Everyone who I talk to says the same. Players like McVeigh, Healy, Carroll, Horlock, Hughes, Johnson indicate a horizon. I cann't see N. Ireland win this game but I think McIlroy has the capabilities to bring N. Ireland 3rd in the group. No where near as good as the republic but making progress. Only a blind person wouldn't see that.

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland Pat the Baker, I would agree with you the team has potential, they have a lot of individual talent but when they play together as a team its seems to count for nothing. Carroll is a friend of mine and is determined to be NI no.1 hopefully this will be sooner rather than later. I myself try not to miss any matches at Windsor (very good support) and I am hoping that they could make 3rd in the group but in their last few matches they have been crap. Its a fairly young team at the minute and if we could get them to play ie: managers not releasing players and some claiming injury, we could start to improve. Bring back the hey days of '86. :)

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland Spain won't win every home-game with 9-1 or 7-0, I don't bet handicaps on this one ... just a home win @ 1,15 doubled with a 1,70 Turkey-win at Nordicbet.

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland Spain H-2 @ 2,10 seems a gift to me ... Spain have the habit to crush everyone visiting Madrid and N-Ireland don't seem a threat to stop that evolution ... Think 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 or even 4-1, 5-1 are very likely results ... H-3 I shouldn't touch, but H-2 seems value ...

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland why not subscribe @ Nordicbet, they offer incredible odds every weekend (ex. 1,70 for a Turkey-win over Macedonia), it's one of the bookies I use the most. I don't think other bookies even offer Spain H-2.

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Spain-v- N Ireland what part you don't understand ? left under the main page you can select Soccersidebets : H'caps - then select 2,10 (= 11/10) next to : Spain - Northern-Ireland (it's the last in the row)

winning bet spain won 3-0 - with Guti scoring his 2nd goal in the 88th minute. It was a lot closer than I was hoping for, but it was still a winning bet - so a big thankyou to everyone who has contributed to this particular thread.