Punters Lounge Tournament

Danjel_20

This might be a long shot and I don't know how to create a chart to monitor the popularity but would a PL MTT go down well? I think it would be very good for PL players to interact through a proper tournament, the buy in would depend on what is considered a fair amount for the general field who may be interested. I see that a lot of players are on Virgin Poker so we could do it there! If this gets interest then I'm all in!! If not I'll muck my cards and keep my mouth closed in the future ;)

Re: Punters Lounge Tournament Sounds like you're after something like our Wednesday night Tournament at Paradise ;) August has just finished, but Septembers will be along shortly ;) You can see last months here - Paradise PL MTT League - August Buy in is nominal ($1+10c) - so the $1 is distributed as prize money - Paradise ADD $100 onto the prize pool. You also win league points - 10 top players (from league and weekly winners) win seats to the $5000 monthly freeroll, restricted to a maximum of 160 players (but usually quite a bit less than this). It doesn't end there - Paradise also give $500 prize money to top finishers in the league. Overall this means that there is over $1200 worth of added money - EVERY MONTH!!

Re: Punters Lounge Tournament Yep very impressed, since signing up and doing some proper reading I've improved alot, played 8 STTs although only a low level I have been in the money 7 times so keep up the good work and hopefully my Blog will attract a few players here as I've given PL a special mention and a link.