$1 Irish Open Super Sat

GaF

At Paddy Power :ok Maximum of 1500 players, so gtd overlay!!! Reg is open (15 in so far - see teaulc is already in :ok)

Irish Open $1 Entry Tournament The Irish Open is the nipple on the breast of tournament poker. It's so much fun you'll be left all warm and fuzzy on the insides whenever you just think about it. It's that feeling you get when you wake up and realise it's sunny outside, and even better, it's Saturday. It's everything every man could ever want and then some, and then some more. Not content with bringing you the ultimate weekend of poker this side of the milky way, we're making it even more attainable: This Wednesday at 9pm YOU, yes YOU can win a ticket to the 2008 Irish Open for just $1. That's as much as a $6,000 return on a $1 investment. We would've made it free, but then all the cheapskates would take YOUR place.

Re: $1 Irish Open Super Sat i know he was just a calling station :eyes:eyes didnt know how to lay down to a monster, i was drawing so much i had a art gallery and he called with top pair which he seemed to have all the time :rollin:rollin:rollinget him next time when hes rough from goingto ireland :cheers