Guest MortyUk

Guest MortyUk

Doh That was meant to be a reply! How many people are going to be sarcastic in reply to this thread!! Talk about putting your foot in it!! Bollox! Spose i better think of a tip to put on this post now, just to spare the blushes. Ive been getting very close to predicting some scorecasts recently, maybe Ill have a go with the England Macedonia game. My first thoughts were on how generous Scholes Odds were, (7/1) at Laddys, but then I thought about his performance on the left of midfield on Saturday. He just doesnt have the impact as he does from going the centre. I never fancy Gerrard or Butt scoring for England - their to self conscious of playing their roles out successfully. Beckham is (6/1), not bad really. If he was nearer the 8s mark I would have spared some money. Owen is (5/2) and although is justifiably favourite not worth the bother when doing a scorecast. All in all the value is in Scholes and Beckham. You cant ignore Scholes at 7's and Beckham is always in the frame when playing internationals. Macedonia will set their stall out to defend, obviously and I dont think England will run riot. I dont know if he will play Butt and Gerrard as a central midfield duo again, most probably he will. Scoreline predictions, 3 - 0 England. A disappointing performance but a good result - something that England love doing at home. Scorecasts 3 - 0 Beckham 33/1 3 - 0 Scholes 33/1 Both at Ladbrokes. Another bet I looked at was Draw/England on the Halftime Fulltime. How many times do England come out of the tunnel, mime the national anthem and then play crap for 45 minutes, think about. (6/1) on Draw/England looks very generous to me. May invest a small 5er on it. How about making this a scorecast thread? MortyUk

Guest MortyUk

Ist goalscorer value? I see Gary Speed is 33/1 to score the 1st goal against the Italians. Tight game, Italy in poor form and will keep it tight. Aerially Wales have a threat and Hartson and Blake will like to get on the end of anything. Speed likes to get in the box and is prolific in the air - cant remember him scoring with his feet! 33/1 is good value and a 1 pound stake wont hurt, lets see how it goes.