Party Poker - The Grind

brael

Re: Party Poker - The Grind I think there is much better offering out right now. Right now Mansion gives away $ 100 entry fees to their big guaratees tour for 100 mcp. 100 mcp = about 800 hands at NL 50. I pay an average rake at 3.4 cents per hand at NL 50, so thats about $27,2 in rake for a $100 entry, thats almost 400 % rakeback (you get your normal rakeback on top of that so this is a very fine offer). You get 5 points for 20 raked hands at NL100 party. Thats 0.25 point per raked hand. (for this promo only base points count) So to make 300 points you have to play 1200 raked hands. At NL100 about 2/3 of all hands get raked so thats 1800 hands. (Thats a lot of hands to play in a day 5 days in a row, with 60 hands per table per hour, its 15 hours of play at one table, even if you play 2 or 3 tables it will take a lot of hours ) pokeroffice tells me I pay an average og 5.55 cent per hand at 100 NL. 1800* 5.55 c= 9990 c= 99.9 $ 5 days *99.9 = 499.5 $ in rake The total pricepool per week is 50000 $ per week + 40 wii(400$) + 60(ipods360$)= 87600 $ (value of wii and ipod is partys estimate). So to get the 400 % rakeback on the offer there cant be more than 44 players who qualify. If there is 500 thats 24750 $ in rake for the 87600 prize thats about 28 % rakeback. Then there is the value of the mini cooper too. And I think it is very likely you will end up with something like 500 entrys at party. secondly I think I would go mad if I should play 3 NL100 tables for 5 hours for 5 days in a row, so I really think this offer is mostly for players who play NL200 or more So I think the mansion offer is much better, but of course it depends on how many players will qualify at party. I`m a bit tired, but hope I have not made some huge calculation errors.

Re: Party Poker - The Grind hmm, I got the the offer in a mail, and understood from the chat in the tours that the others have got the same. So I thought all Mansion customers got the offer, if not try sending mansion a mail, they seems eager to get customers http://links.e.mansion.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NzI3NTQzS0&r=NDk4NDM5ODUxMwS2&j=ODk2NzIwMzcS1&mt=1