Scotland Vs Canada

Guest Stella Artois

Guest Stella Artois

Might break the habit of a lifetime and have a small wager on the above game. Would'nt have normally touched this with a barge pole, but the Scots have got major injuries (Lambert,McNamara,Ferguson, Douglas and Naysmith all out according to Sky Sports), plus I reckon the bookies have overreacted to what was a victory over a poor Icelandic team (Pretty much all the Sunday papers were in agreeance on this) The Canadians recent form has been pretty good and I was surprised to find they won the Gold Cup last season ahead of USA and South Korea (remember 4-1) beating both teams along the way. They have also recently beaten Switzerland 3-1. As I say I will only be having a passing interest in the game, maybe 1/2 a point on both the draw and the away. Any other opinions ?

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Scotland Vs Canada It would help if this had been posted in the correct forum, then you would have seen that a thread already existed for the game.