** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway - Bosnia

Guest Tonyvdb

Guest Da Hannanah

Just thought I'd repear this... Norway have an incredible tendency to slip up at home v. small and medium nations. In the quals for Euro 2000, for instance: Norway - Latvia 1 - 3 Norway - Albania 2 - 2 And in the recent WC Quals... Norway - Armenia 0 - 0 Norway - Ukraine 0 - 1 Norway - Poland 2 - 3 Norway - Belarus 1 - 1 Never, ever will I trust Norway at home at a small price!!! However, I do believe Salihamidzic is suspended, and he really is half the Bosnian team at the moment. + Norway could - finally - be on their way back (they pretty much outplayed us in the 2-2 draw...). Never, ever say never, ever... ;)

Guest delboy26681

Hassan whats-his-name Salihamidzic was sent off against Germany, automatic 1 match ban, he doesnt play in Oslo!!! Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest Da Hannanah

Salihamidzic NOT suspended... From UEFA.com --------- Finally, Germany defender Christian Worns and Bosnia midfield player Hasan Salihamidizc are available for the respective qualifying matches against the Faroe Islands and Norway. Their red cards in last Friday's friendly in Sarajevo mean they will miss their countries' next friendly matches -------

Guest Mighty Shrimper

Re: Salihamidzic NOT suspended... Norway so far in there group IMO have had 2 great results, Norway 2 Denmark 2 Romania 0 Norway 1 For Norway to beat Romania 1-0 on there own turf is IMO a great result and I really do think Norway, at home, will beat a poor Bosnia side with 1 real star player and 10 unknown players. This is my opinion so don't have a go at me for this!

Guest metmarko20

norway I just wanted to say that I've heard that Romanian players after the Norway game told that they lost because of the very very bad pitch. They couldn't play the way they normally play with many passings and stuff like that because of the pitch. So that might be the reason that Norway survived and even won in last minutes of the game in Romania. But still I haven't seen the game, just what I've heard. I saw the game of Bosnia and Germany. It was friendly and bosnian players were motivated bacause they played against Germany where many of them play or want to play. They even had chances to win the game but couldn't score the second goal. But Bosnia is much better at home than away. No bet for me. Marko home20.inet.tele.dk/metmarko

Guest Lardonio

Re: norway Romania can blame the pitch all they want, but a very bad pitch affects two teams, not one team. Norway is not all primitive and most players are from top European teams playing technical soccer - not from pub teams used to wrestling in the mud. It's an excuse from Romania. A poor excuse in my opinion, as they chose the pitch. I think Norway will get three points tonight.

Guest Lardonio

Re: ... Yep, and Norway didn't play very good last night. But it was never easy vs a Bosnia side that refused to attack. When we got a 2-0 lead nobody seemed to cared about the match anymore. We did the job, though, unlike for example England.