Ireland in shambles

Guest Orfeuz

As you can easily find out from bbc website or anywhere else there have been a huge amount of withdrawals of the team for the game in Greece this Wednesday, the FAI is falling down and no one seems to care about anything anymore. Sorry PoppyPower, I have to recommend a big stake against Ireland again. Any price over 1.70 for the Greek in these circumstances is a huge price. Of course it does not matter who are absent but those who play so here is the revised team: Given (Newcastle United), Kiely (Charlton Athletic), Colgan (Hibernian), Finnan (Fulham), O'Shea (Manchester United), Dunne (Manchester City), Doherty (Tottenham Hotspur), Breen (West Ham United), Cunningham (Birmingham City), Delap (Southampton), Holland (Ipswich Town), Carsley (Everton), McPhail (Leeds United), Healy (Celtic), Houlihan (Shelbourne), Partridge (Coventry City), Quinn (Coventry City), Crowe (Bohemians). Anyone who can see Breen and Cunningham to survive in the defence, the midfield brains of Holland and Carsley to feed the hungry strikers has to be fairly patriotic Irishman and can ignore my message, which is to invest heavily on Greece.

Guest PoppyPower25

Re: Ireland in shambles Orfeuz - no problem there at all - seen 10 withdrawals alright, and or only recognised striker is going to be Glenn Crowe from the Eircom league. A Greek win would be the call alright - looks like another bad nite for irish football on the way. Fingers crossed though we mite scam a 0-0 draw ;)

Guest delboy26681

Where did you get those odds?! 6/4 in Paddys Power at 12.52 today. Dont think so my friend. They were 11/8 at best at 10am this morning, about 10.45 went to 10/11. Best odds i could find was 6-5 with skybet but the laddies odds of 11/10 for a Greece win will do me. Bonjour, Big Gerrie, Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Re: Where did you get those odds?! Looks like their full team. There are three new players in the squad, but the main players seem to be there: Greece Squad v Ireland: Goalkeepers: Antonis Nikopolidis (Panathinaikos), Dionysios Chiotis (AEK). Defenders: Stelios Venetidis (Olympiakos), Sotirios Kyrgiakos (Panathinaikos), Nikolaos Dabizas (Newcastle United/Eng), Christos Patsatzoglou (Olympiakos), Giorgos Seitaridis (Panathinaikos) and Panayiotis Fissas (Panathinaikos). Midfield: Ioannis Amanatidis (VfB Stuttgart/Ger), Giorgos Georgiadis (PAOK Salonika), Stelios Giannakopoulos (Olympiakos), Thodoros Zagorakis (AEK), Giorgos Karagounis (Panathinaikos), Pantelis Kafes (PAOK), Konstantinos Konstantinidis (Hannover/Ger), Angelos Basinas (Panathinaikos), Vasilis Tsartas (AEK). Strikers: Themis Nikolaidis (AEK), Dimitris Papadopoulos (Burnley FC/Eng), Angelos Haristeas (Werder Bremen/Ger). Is it possible that you can still get 6/4 on Greece on the Lads/Corals in store coupons? Oddschecker.com shows that these were the starting prices at the two bookies, and their Internet prices are almost invariably the same as there in store prices. Of course it's entirely possible that the price has moved in, but I'm gonna go in tomorrow morning just incase

Guest delboy26681

Go shopping Why dont ye head down your local bookies and bet using the midweek coupon. Sure you'll have to pay tax but at least you can still have them at 6/4. Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest Bookies Runner

Re: odds are going down down down This is all a bit too easy for my Liking, it's only a friendly so the Commitment of both teams can be brought into question The Ireland defence looks sound enough I'll have a bit of the draw @ 3.20 Just to go against you lot :) :) Only a fiver though. Thats it, you should all now be guaranteed a win Good Luck Jim