The New Valuescope Thread

Re: The New Valuescope Thread

I do valuescope every week as well and am well up on the year. Just for the un-initiated- valuescope is up nearly 600 points since January 2005' date=' which up to today would average 230 points a year. Not bad :tongue2[/quote'] Can someone explain to me what is valuescope and how are the selections picked ?? :$

Mileni Valuescope is a tipping column every Saturday in the Daily Mirror newspaper. It chooses the horses using trends and arrives at the selections through a process of elimination. :ok
Echelon was a great pick at 7/1.:ok I thought she would get outpaced, but got another great ride from Moore. How wrong was I? Couple of things with this Valuescope, if he does the above, trends and stuff, is he actually taking into account value? In the Table Of Odds And Chances sense. And. Does the Mirror mind its tips being reproduced here? I do not get the Racing Post every day and would love someone to post Pricewise tips here before the bookies open so I can get value without buying the paper. But would that be ethical? Ginge

Re: The New Valuescope Thread racing post ie pricewise and the daily mirror ie value scope are both part and parcel of the same company. the pull out section of the daily mirror on saturday is actually called the racing post extra. the value scope selections are posted on a number of forums, but for the cost of 60p its better to buy it and read the reasoning behind his selections. l have done these now for approx eight months now, l cannot remember the last time l even looked at the pricewise selections let alone backed any of them.

bets for sept 8th 3.40 haydock RECORD BREAKER 2PTS WIN (9/1 WITH BLUE SQUARE0 CLUELESS 2PTS E/W (40/1 with tote and power)
John McCririck has just given Valuescope a big mention on Ch4. Clueless is now halved in price 20-1, seems he is getting a following.

the new pricewise by the look of it
Seems to be but these tipsters often have a negative effect on us punters getting any sort of price on a Saturday morning. They put up a horse up at 16-1, by the time the bookies open or offer odds its about 10's. :wall Always thought Pricewise was a bit over rated anyway.