poker satellites have gone out of business

teaulc

Dear PokerSatellites.com players,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am sorry to inform you that PokerSatellites.com is going out of business.

Please withdraw any funds on the site within the next seven days.

Good luck,

PokerSatellites.com Support

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business

Alan bearing in mind what we saw in Vegas, this does not come as any surprise. I'm just glad they honoured you trip and buy in :ok
your right,it doesnt come as any surprise but fair dues to them they did honour the package,,,shame really

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business Hmmmmmmmm. There is no mention on their website of them going out of business. So out of interest I thought I'd ask Boss Media the question: Demis: Hello 363340, my name is Demis, How may i help you? 363340: Hi, i have a question about one of your poker rooms Is it true that Poker Satellites is closing down? Demis: not that we are aware of 363340: OK thanks. Demis: you're welcome Demis: Thank you for your query; if we can be of further assistance please don´t hesitate in contacting us.

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business Dont think it means anything mate - they justy dont know (What do you expect of Boss Support? ;) ) Justyna: Hello 1082222, my name is Justyna, How may i help you? 1082222: Hello 1082222: I have received an email telling me that the site is going out of business and to withdraw funds within 7 days Justyna: yes? how can I help? 1082222: Can you confirm the authenticity of this email please Justyna: no, we can not confirm this information 1082222: So the email is a fake? Justyna: no it is not Justyna: but please... Justyna: be informed that we are support for all poker rooms in boss media software Justyna: for furter information please go to: Justyna: http://www.pokersatellites.com/ 1082222: There is no reference on the web site to this Justyna: http://www.pokersatellites.com/ 1082222: I heard you first time :P 1082222: Ok - ty - I will keep an eye on the web site

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business Cheers fellas. My withdrawal was declined but I think that was cos Neteller decided to put a temporary stop on my account without telling me. :eyes The reason was cos they hadn't phone verified my account yet...... despite it being open and active for over a year. I've verified it now and have put through another withdrawal request and based on the above am hopeful it will come through in the next couple of days. :ok

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business Had a look last night to find I had $4.58 which was not enough to withdraw! Played 3 x $3 + 0.30 Speed STT's (5 seaters) Won 2 and 2nd in other so balance was up to $20.18. :ok Withdrew the $20 and PokerSats can have the rest for their leaving do! :lol It's already through to my Netteller Account!:ok TQM

Re: poker satellites have gone out of business

To be fair to them' date=' it's completely straight up if they're letting everyone withdraw their funds :ok Fair play to them :)[/quote'] Hmmm.... funny how we praise a poker company for giving people their OWN money back :unsure Guess too many sites screw people over so we actually get overwhelmed when some broke site actually pays up :loon Crazy... :)