Danish Sasliga 18-20 August

Saturday 18 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Brøndbyernes IF v AGF Aarhus (16:00 BST)1.534.507.50101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 19 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Randers v FC Nordsjælland (13:00 BST)2.203.653.60101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AaB Aalborg v Odense BK (15:00 BST)2.603.402.87103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Viborg FF v Horsens fS (15:00 BST)2.503.703.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FC København v FC Midtjylland (17:00 BST)1.823.855.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 20 August 2007
Lyngby Boldklub 1921 v Esbjerg (18:00 BST)3.403.452.37101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Danish Sasliga 18-19 August Randers at home... It's really what I like despite of the friendly warnings here... If today is not the break point of their good form, which can't last forever ofcourse, I can't see Nordsjalland taking any points... I will believe them once more and I expect them to lose rather away then home ... Randers at 2.10 for me...

Re: Danish Sasliga 18-19 August Its not ment as a warning, just ment he should not be fooled by the injuries they have. I agree Scorpio, my head also says Randers win, but stats say FCN win. In 10 games, Randers have only beaten FCN 1 time. Randers cant keep on forever, they have been riding their luck in some games imo, and that cant go on. It is a no bet game for me, but i hope you will win if you decide to go for them:ok

Re: Danish Sasliga 18-19 August Denmark is a perfect example of a competition, where historic H2H can't be taken too seriously and which is the worst strategy for me personally. I care about recent performances & form. Of course you hit the "favorite" in some percentage of cases based on H2H. There are so many cases when a fav loses (Kobenhaben, Allborg I.E.) and so many people look only at H2H (because it's the EASIEST thing for them making them think this is the way - nonsense) and decided for the fav, but in history the team had: 1) different form 2) different squad 3) different period of current season = motivation/higher interest (different results in time pressure before end of the season, cups etc..) etc... Just H2H talks made me to explain... This is not ment for you Rumlesen, but for people that become easily fooled by H2H - and as I already mentioned - Denmark is not a place for H2H as explained... GL luck all! icon_wink.gif

Re: Danish Sasliga 18-19 August I almost never use h2h. But in some cases i use it, because it is clear that certain teams have problems with certain playing styles. But Randers have changed manager now, and that has maybe solved their problems against FCM