Romania Liga I ( Aug 17-19 )

Friday 17 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Unirea Urziceni v Politehnica AEK Timisoara (16:00 BST)2.603.352.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Poli Unirea Iasi v Gloria Buzau (17:30 BST)1.763.304.65109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Saturday 18 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Vaslui v Gloria Bistrita (16:00 BST)2.003.203.20113% Related markets...Match Result
Pandurii TJ v Universitatea Craiova (17:00 BST)2.373.252.50113% Related markets...Match Result
Dinamo Bucharest v Dacia Mioveni (18:45 BST)1.166.8012.00109% Related markets...Match Result
Sunday 19 August 2007
UT Arad v Universitatea Cluj (15:00 BST)1.663.254.50113% Related markets...Match Result
Rapid Bucuresti v Otelul Galati (16:45 BST)1.404.107.00111% Related markets...Match Result
FC Farul Constanta v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 BST)2.003.203.50110% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Romania Liga I ( Aug 17-19 ) Unirea Urziceni v Politehnica AEK Timisoara - 2 @ 2.50 8/10 Timisoara is going to Urziceni, after a good start 2 W and 1 D (at Cfr ) they scored 8 goals in those 3 matches and the've showed some good football. Even though it will be a difficult match, the difference betwen the teams is obvious and @ 2.50 it'a great bet.

Re: Romania Liga I ( Aug 17-19 ) Unirea Urziceni - Politehnica Timişoara Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Poli Timişoara has scored 8 goals and let in 4 goals in 3 matches so far. Unirea Urziceni have produced 7 goals and conceded 7, so two rather offensive teams meet tonight. Timişoara will miss Ganea (striker, 1 goal) and Caramarin (midfielder). Both teams will field League I top scorers, Dănălache for Urziceni and G. Bucur for Timişoara, both managing to score 4 goals in 3 matches. Timişoara plays a solid, possesion football, whereas Unirea might try counterattacking. Both inform, both seeking victory. Odds at evens for over 2.5 seem a good bet. Best of luck!

Re: Romania Liga I ( Aug 17-19 )

Unirea Urziceni - Politehnica Timişoara Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Poli Timişoara has scored 8 goals and let in 4 goals in 3 matches so far. Unirea Urziceni have produced 7 goals and conceded 7, so two rather offensive teams meet tonight. Timişoara will miss Ganea (striker, 1 goal) and Caramarin (midfielder). Both teams will field League I top scorers, Dănălache for Urziceni and G. Bucur for Timişoara, both managing to score 4 goals in 3 matches. Timişoara plays a solid, possesion football, whereas Unirea might try counterattacking. Both inform, both seeking victory. Odds at evens for over 2.5 seem a good bet. Best of luck!
4-1 FT won ;)

Re: Romania Liga I ( Aug 17-19 ) FC Vaslui - Gloria Bistriţa over 2.5 @ 2.15 Two unbeaten teams with leaky defenses and quite decent attack: Vaslui scored 6 conceded 4, Bistriţa scored 6 conceded 5, each having played 3 matches now, 5 of them being ending over. Odds are high (1.95) for home win, which provide some value also. Dinamo Bucureşti - Dacia Mioveni under 2.5 @ 2.00 Dinamo are missing quite a lot of players: Zicu, Bratu, Moţi, Mărgăritescu, Năstase, having defensive and offensive problems. Mioveni are at the end of the table, 1 point after 3 matches, scoring 3 and conceding 5, which is not that bad. Dinamo return from a very difficult and consuming match away at Lazio, in CL qualies, so the strain and crippled first team should be in for a difficult match at home. Mioveni will likely to defend and Dinamo should be satisfied to win by the odd goal. This might end 1-0, 2-0. Given the odds and the crippled Dinamo squad, under 2.5 goals looks good. I don't think either team will be very determined to win this match, Dinamo due to strain and Mioveni due to poor league and minor aspirations. Best of luck!