• 19:00 Nordicbet $2500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Gnuf PokerPlayer £10,000 WSOPE Freeroll
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 19:30 William Hill Caribbean Bounty
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Stan James Thursday RH Freeoll
    • 20:15 Virgin Festival Super Sat

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th August** For tonights Virgin Super Sat - Joe couldn't get the description updated in the lobby in time for this week, so it's a little vague, but basic conditions are: 1 Seat is guaranteed 1 Seat will be awarded for every 21 entrants Any extra money will be paid to the highest placed finisher who doesn't win a seat Prizes are being awarded manually, so will be done tomorrow - so the cash prize winner for the "Seat Bubble" should not expect his winnings to be credited tonight.

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th August** :nana:nana:nana Brum here i come !!!!!!!:nana:nana:nana Some lucky showdowns went my way tonight - lets hope i can carry that luck with me to Brum Thanks for the support Avon - i was hoping u wouldnt go all-in when i was holding the AA after you made such a good comeback!!!

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th August** hope that wont be unlucky 13e and we have a few more. Do we know what the restrictions on the clothing will be. Be nice if we can wear PL t shirts. We need to get some PL business cards to hand out also me thinks.