Cricket: Scotland vs India ODI

Scotland play India in a one off ODI tomorrow as a warmup for India's ODI series with England. Nothing to steam into really but I'll have a couple of bets as I'll be home tomorrow afternoon and likely to be watching it. 10pts India -27.5runs Highest 1st 15 Overs 5/6 Sporting Odds India are likely to go into this match with the highly rated and highly aggressive Robin Uthappa at the top of their lineup. He can be destructive at the top of the innings and can win games on his own in the 1st 15 overs. Mahendra Singh Dhoni may well get shoved up to number 3 with Gautam Ghambir partnering Uthappa. Scotland will open with Watts and Haq but against this Indian attack, they may well lose early wickets which will curtail their early scoring rate. India like to attack early doors and I think they'll cover this 15 over handicap. 5pts ew Y.Singh Top Indian Batsman 6/1 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) Yuvraj Singh is a quality one day batsman and with India likely to rest many of their test team here he has an excellent chance of filling his boots against a minnow. His place in the side isn't guaranteed so he'll want a big score and with him likely to come in at 4 should have the chance to get just that. The likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly and Dravid could well be missing so Yuvraj will be required to get some runs. With his quality I'd expect him to be in the top 3 at least and could easily top score.

Re: Cricket: Scotland vs India ODI Tad unlucky there. The rain that got on the pitch in the 1st inns made it tricky to bat on early doors in the 2nd innings and as a result India fell 7 short of covering the handicap. Yuvraj was 3rd though so just -7.5 for me.