** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Lay of the day

Redolent 6:35 Sand Didn't clock a fantastic time in his debut run.Loyal Knights staying on 8th last time was faster and Red Merlins 14th of 14 was a similar time. A race with plenty of newcomers.Probably favourite because the Hannon/Moore factor. As low as 6/5 priced up worth taking on!

Re: Wednesday Lay of the day 2.30 Salisbury, PAVEROC, LAY rpf 3/1 Betfair 3.6 I'm mainly ignoring the rpf & ts ratings here as it's a 2yo race and the ratings are pretty meaningless (in my opinion) at this stage of a horses career. Paveroc has been raced in higher class but failed to quicken when called on and didn't seem anything special. Once raced Redsensor strikes me as a very real contender, and being a 2yo race there could be other hidden talents. Also consider trainer this year 2/57 with 2yo maidens, 2/35 with 2yo's under todays jockey, 1/31 with 2yo's at Salisbury the past 5 seasons and jockey 2/49 this year with 2yo maidens.

Re: Wednesday Lay of the day

The one time I remember to put a lay in this thread it wins :$
LOL! Perhaps you should remember to back it!:rollin better luck with the next one.:hope bit like me earlier the first time i remember to back the favourite in the Five Horse Race thread it loses!