20070806 Virgin PL STT - Level 3

GaF

Re: 20070806 Virgin PL STT - Level 3 Fish indeed :lol I knew spilko was going to call there, you could sense his frustation when I went all in to his limp against my BB. I was sat there with AK but he was thinking I had nothing. Then when I picked up a PP in the SB I'm shoving with two limpers especially with spilko being one of them and bingo he paid me off :clap. I am struggling before these two hands so I was planning to make a move soon anyway. I had laid down A 10 a couple of hands before because I just couldn't put in a raise, I had to shove and I didn't fancy it with A 10, which worked out well as GaF had the hooks :tongue2 Hand 13 - Your K6s would have been tempting for me but BA limping would have been a worry, be interesting to see what hand he folded there. Hand 14 - I usually like to raise more with JJ but 3 x is OK and yes easy call after the shove and it is nice not to see overcards. Hand 15 - Well played Jolly tough call for BA he has got to be scared on the 10 10, JJ, QQ here but not sure if I would have called there it would have been a spur of the moment decision not based on the odds. Hand 18 - Yes even with my hand I was tempted to call the short stack and having position over the caller but decided against. K 10 in your position maybe not, its the sort of gamble that is best left for later in the game. As you say it is biting hard now and nobody has a comfortable stack, I'm happy I have a few chips to play with now but I am still looking to get aggressive when the oppotunities arise.

Re: 20070806 Virgin PL STT - Level 3 In early position i'd raise more maybe 500 with JJ but as GaF was in late and had seen no signs of strength 300 is perfectly sound imo. Also agree with the K10 fold as there are too many people to act behind you could well be just throwing dead money in there as you're not going to call a re-raise with that hand so folding seemed and was right. MCFC sums it all up pretty well :ok.

Re: 20070806 Virgin PL STT - Level 3

Hand 15 - Well played Jolly tough call for BA he has got to be scared on the 10 10' date=' JJ, QQ here but not sure if I would have called there it would have been a spur of the moment decision not based on the odds.[/quote'] I would certainly have folded the AK, however, now, with hindsight, think it could well be right to call (and thus wrong to fold)...... The odds are just overwhelming to what is being offered for the range of cards he could have......

Re: 20070806 Virgin PL STT - Level 3

I would certainly have folded the AK, however, now, with hindsight, think it could well be right to call (and thus wrong to fold)...... The odds are just overwhelming to what is being offered for the range of cards he could have......
mmmmmm :unsure so what are you saying? same as me its a difficult one or next time you come across that situation you would call?