Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Plymouth Freeroll

GaF

Password is on Page 71 of the WSOP issue of Inside Poker Magazine. That's the one with Freddy Deeb on the cover. If you dont have a copy, best bet is to subscribe, otherwise buy it, it's available in WH Smiths!! If you do have a copy, make sure you keep it in a safe place. Don't let your better half / Dog / goldfish get their hands on it before you have taken note of the password!! Please - lets try a month without password requests - direct or roundabout!! on the forum!!! The tournament is Monday 3rd September, 8pm BST :ok

Re: Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Plymouth Freeroll

Password is on Page 71 of the WSOP issue of Inside Poker Magazine. That's the one with Freddy Deeb on the cover. If you dont have a copy, best bet is to subscribe, otherwise buy it, it's available in WH Smiths!! If you do have a copy, make sure you keep it in a safe place. Don't let your better half / Dog / goldfish get their hands on it before you have taken note of the password!! Please - lets try a month without password requests - direct or roundabout!! on the forum!!! The tournament is Monday 3rd September, 8pm BST :ok
Can I have the password please? :lol:lol:lol Only joking, got a token worth $109 which I was going to use in tonight's Freezeout - pretty pissed for a change so I may use it later. (we'll see) TQM

Re: Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Plymouth Freeroll its not as easy as getting a subscription as i used to get it from my local shop now none of them do it. I subscribed with lets subscribe and waited 2 months and with endless emails with them i am still nowhere. So if anybody knows of a shop near the cardiff area where i can but it I will be grateful:nana by the way im soooooo Drunk :beer

Re: Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Plymouth Freeroll Can your nearest newsagent not get one in for you? If you say you want it, they'll add it to their order and it will arrive with the newspapers 2 or 3 days later? I find it hard to believe it's THAT hard to get in in Cardiff!!!

Re: Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Plymouth Freeroll Not intended to be spam! If you follow the link https://secure.widearea.co.uk/dennis/campaigns/4929/SUCCDD.html you can get three free trial copies, and then six months for the price of two issues. I'm pretty sure the WHSmiths at Cardiff Central should have it. If not I may well be down for the Argentina game on the weekend so if I am I will leave a copy under a bench on platform 1 for you. :lol Cheers Alun