I need a new poker prog, any suggestions?

Linnie

Im sick to death of 888 poker, ive always liked it because it is fast and fairly simple, but im so over it and need a new home! Ive tried out pokerstars but its just too slow and not very inviting.. it was just a vibe I got... Does anyone have any suggestions? Im starting to go mad with nowhere to play poker!

Re: I need a new poker prog, any suggestions? Having a look at the daily diary will give you a good idea of the kind of sites we play :ok Though we do tend to concentrate on sites with a UK focus, so you might find that they dont have much on in the evening for you .... With an Australian time zone, you might find that when you typically want to play, liquidity is a problem - missing the peak times for the major markets of US and Europe - so the likes of Pokerstars may be a good option for that. (I think most people consider their software the best) I think that the old poker.com site had an Aus focus (they've rebranded, but I cant recall what to :$) Do you get any poker magazines in Oz? Who are the main advertisers?