Stans Tuesday & Thursday Freerolls (50LP)

GaF

Stan's Poker Freeroll Thursday is a $1000 freeroll tournament held at 20:00 BST every Thursday. It's free to enter, but you must have played 10 raked hands in the 7 days prior to the start of the tournament in order to register. Cash prizes for 1st - 10th place: Placings

1st$300
2nd $200
3rd $125
4th $95
5th $80
6th$65
7th$50
8th$40
9th$30
10th$15
Freeroll Thursdays - Terms and Conditions
  1. All Freeroll players must have played 10 raked hands in the 7 days prior to the start of this tournament to enter. Raked hands which count towards the entry requirement must rake a minimum of 25c
  2. Cash alternatives will not be offered when the prize is to qualify for other tournaments, unless the winner has already qualified for that tournament or does so in the time between qualifying and the start time of the tournament in question. A cash alternative may be offered instead of any other prize at Stan James' discretion.
  3. If the prize package involves travel, it is the individual winner's responsibility to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. Lack of proper travel documents may be grounds for disqualification.
  4. If the prize package requires travel to the relevant destination or event and travel costs or accommodation are not offered as part of the prize package, it is the winners responsibility to arrange and cover costs of travel to the required destination or event.
  5. The advertised prizes on the Stan's Poker website may be changed or modified at Stan James' discretion.
  6. All prizes are subject to availability.
  7. By offering certain brands of product or package, Stan James is not attempting to make an association or affiliation with that brand, neither are those brands associated or affiliated in any way with Stan James.
  8. By entering the freeroll, players agree that aliases and images can be used for promotional purposes without further compensation.
  9. Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of Stan James management and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
  10. Players must be of legal age to participate in any of the tournaments.
  11. Stan's Poker shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of the Package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Package.
  12. All satellites and tournaments in the Grand Prix Freeroll will be No Limit Hold'em.
  13. You affirm that the name, email address, postal address, and phone number(s) associated with your Stan's Poker account are accurate, and agree that the person whose name appears on that account will be the actual person who plays in the Event. Any discrepancy in this may result in disqualification or forfeiture of future packages.
  14. The Freeroll Thursday is a free to enter tournament. No refunds or compensation of any kind will be awarded in the event of any technical issues which arise before, during or after the tournament takes place.

Re: Stans Thursday $1000 Freeroll (10RH) I'm in a different freeroll there on Thursday: Firstly, are you free Thursday night? If so, you have a date with Stan's Poker. We're looking to invite you to an exclusive $1000, password protected Freeroll. We can assure you that whatever your Poker ability, there'' a great chance of winning this pot, as its selected invitation only. Stan's Username - amarillo4 There are absolutely no entry requirements, all you need is the password and you're there. Simply download the software, (takes two minutes), or use the 'instant play lobby. Once there, log on with your SJ username and give yourself a table name; easy. You'll find the tournament in the multi table Freeroll tab named 'Invitational'; click and join for zip, nada, zero... Freeroll Password - xxxx

• 8 months later...

Re: Stans Thursday $1000 Freeroll (50PP) Here's the latest details from the web site: Stan James Poker Freeroll Thursday is a $1000 freeroll tournament held at 20:00 BST every Thursday. It's free to enter, but you must have 50 Loyalty Points in your account prior to the start of this tournament in order to register. Cash prizes for 1st - 10th place: The Weekly Vegas Poker Fantasy Final is at 7.45pm every Saturday night. Click here for more details Placings

1st$100 + Seat in Vegas Fantasy Weekly Final
2nd $75 + Seat in Vegas Fantasy Weekly Final
3rd $50 + Seat in Vegas Fantasy Weekly Final
4th $50 + Seat in Vegas Fantasy Weekly Final
5th $25 + Seat in Vegas Fantasy Weekly Final
6th$25
7th$25
8th$25
9th$25
10th$25

• 7 months later...

Re: Stans Thursday $1000 Freeroll (50PP) Up-to-date info from the site:

Stan James Poker Freeroll Thursday is a $1000 freeroll tournament held at 20:00 BST every Thursday. It's free to enter, but you must have 50 Loyalty Points in your account prior to the start of this tournament in order to register. Please find this table under, Scheduled Tournaments - Freeroll - Freeroll Thursday.
And it seems there's also a Tuesday one, which I'll add in to the diary:
Stan James Poker Freeroll Grand Prix is a $1500 freeroll tournament held at 20:00 BST every Tuesday, top 20% will be paid out. It's free to enter, but you must have 50 Loyalty Points in your account prior to the start of this tournament in order to register. On top of this, if you accumulate 25 raked hands in the previous 24 hours before the tournament, you'll recieve an added 750 chips to your 1500 stack.

• 9 months later...

Re: Stans Thursday $1000 Freeroll (50PP)

And it seems there's also a Tuesday one, which I'll add in to the diary:
I'm a tad confused - 22 left - I'm still at the table with M=6 but I'm not in the lobby ... at all ..... and havent been for a while :unsure

Re: Stans Tuesday & Thursday Freerolls (50LP) Just gone out - it told me 17th for $12.30, and I've got the money, but still not in the lobby :unsure When the next person goes out, wonder if it will jump from 18th to 16th :unsure Some of the other players said they could see me in the lobby, some said they couldnt :unsure