• 18:30 Virgin Festival Super Sat
    • 19:00 Laddies InsidePoker Poker God II
    • 19:00 Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT WCOAP NLHE Main Event
    • 21:00 Mansion $150,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August**

was funny watching you all banter with alexross
Now he is not a very clever lad (probably why he is molspin's mate ;)). Didn't care too much for him when he was on this forum and his alter ego on here hasn't improved. Everytime I have seen him at the tables he is giving out abuse and lastnight he was just launching unprovoked attacks on everyone. He was abusing me because I 'm a Pler :zzz apparently I suck Paul Ross's arse (Paul said he would keep that quiet :\) What he seems to forget is that if he make the live final, he will be sitting down with the players he has been abusing and he hasn't see the size of me yet :@. Charlie who was getting most of the abuse lastnight, whom I met at the fulltilt final, is not a guy to mess with either :D So good luck if you make it to the final Alex :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August** Funnily enough, thats the exact picture i have in my head of you right now! All you do is have a go at people, wether your right or wrong, you ram on about having high principals and morals etc, well maybe you do, but its about time you grew and used them!