** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Malaysia U20 v. Brazil U20

Guest jcaple

Guest jcaple

Firstly, I know this is in the wrong forum, but no-one is going to look in the Internationals one at the moment, so I thought it was best to put it here. Anyone have any info on this match, listed under 'International U-20 Tournament' on the Victor Chandler web site. It is my opinion that if Brazil have their proper U-20 side out they should be several goals better than Malaysia, making the quote of 1.66 somewhat generous. However, I can't find out any team news, or even what tournament this is in, so any help much appreciated!

Guest crowie1969

Re: Malaysia U20 v. Brazil U20 jcaple, I had a quick look around places such as fifa.com and couldn't find any mention of the game at all, which is strange. It seems to be a 4 team tourney with Korea and Portugal as well, kick of 10.00am for the Brazil game. On the face of it, the odds look ok but you really would be betting blind on this - is that advisable? I don't even know where the tournament is being played.