DannyCash & Aelara's Lay System

OK guys. This is kind of an off shoot of Danny's Horses to Lose thread in the Glory Hunter's section. Danny and I have decided to co-operate on this one and together have made a few (crucial) tweaks to his original system in Glory Hunter's. Obviously it's a laying system and the main emphasis is on races which have 12 or more runners. It encompasses both flat and jumps racing so hopefully will keep us going nicely all year round. The other main criterion for the system is that we only lay horses that are under 10.00 on the exchanges (probably the equivalent of 8/1 SP). We may post up a good few horses each day but as I said above, it will only be a lay if its under 10.00 on the exchanges. We will post selections around lunchtime each day when we have a clearer indication as to what prices we're looking at. Hopefully we'll be able to update the results every evening. Initial indications are that this could be very profitable, with the longest winning run (hence losing run for us) being just 4 in eight years. I've probably given it the kiss of death now! :rollin

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.