• Pot Limit Hold'em
    • No Limit Hold'em
    • Pot Limit Omaha
    • Limit Omaha
    • Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
    • Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
    • Limit 7 Card Stud
    • Limit 5 Card Stud

Ok - lets have our now "usual" cash focus game on Friday night - Your choice for what we play this week ... when the poll closes (at 6pm), that's the choice :ok We will play from 7 pm to 11 pm - I'll put the scoring up once we know what game we are playing....will be on Prima as usual. You can vote for more than one game if you dont have a strong preference. The games we haven't played before, I've only given limit as an option.

Re: Cash Focus Game Just 4 of us? Where is everyone tonight? We got more for Omaha!!! Time to knock the cash focus on the head after tonight? Forgot to mention points - the usual for NL - so net profit divided by 10 plus positional scores (100/80/60/40/20)

Re: Cash Focus Game I had my big win the hand after GaF left the table at 11pm. :sad So actually walked away with $0.69 profit. :D Might give those Virgin cash tables a go after all. What does the invisible woman picture by my name mean (seeing as elmcroft played for less time and fewer hands but got a rating):unsure

Re: Cash Focus Game

What does the invisible woman picture by my name mean (seeing as elmcroft played for less time and fewer hands but got a rating):unsure
That's only today ;) I have 61 hands overall for elm.... It's actually 50 hands needed to get an icon :lol :lol :lol How different your data would have looked with just one more hand.....