** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2004 Qualifiers 02/04/03

HT coupon Think there is some good value about in the Half-Time Coupon. England v TURKEY...... 4/1 ALBANIA v Rep Ireland...5/1 LITHUANIA v Scotland..10/3 N IRELAND v Greece......7/2 Gone for trebles & accumulator. I fancy all these teams to get at least a draw at FT, so im thinkin that they have a fair chance of leading at HT - and getting better odds than FT result. TURKEY - think they are a very good team & cant seem them losing. where as the England players dont seem to be gelling together and playing well. Cant remember the last time England won a home match. ALBANIA - think this a tricky game for the Irish, can see them maybe going behind quite early on in the match and then managing to get somethin later on. LITHUANIA - got good result on saturday against Germany and expect them to be confident of beating the Scots. Scotland are on a little bit of a run, but hope they will go back to their losing ways. Fancy an early goal for the home side here. N. IRELAND - Unlike my other selections, im picking a team with very poor form. I think they haven't scored for 7 games, so reckon they are well overdue in doing so - against a team regarded as pretty poor in matches away from home. All prices quotes are from BlueSq... min treble pays 96/1, max treble pays 134/1 ... & the accy pays 584/1!!!!!

Re: Score Anytime I've noticed Bet365 have Christian Daily @ 10.00 to score anytime (34.00 to score first). I think he's actually the top scorer in the Scotland squad (I think) and it's probably fair to say that our best bets of scoring are usually from set plays where he does tend to get on the end of balls into the box quite regularly. Might be worth a couple of quid.

Guest toshibakid

hmm Lithuania to win Lithuania v Scotland 5/2 Albania to win Albania v Republic Of Ireland 10/3 pays around 14/1 £20 on it Home advantage and well ovepriced IMO.

Tonights bet Can't really add to the analysis so far as I agree with most of it. Going for; Czech/France/Holland/Spain and Croatia @ 2.02 Also just added; Slovenia/France and Czech to all be winning at ht/ft @ 4.12 Wanted to add Denmark to the ht/ft bet also but missed the kick off by 2 minutes as I was late back from work. Just noticed they were losing 2-0 at half-time! Hopefully thats my bit of luck for tonight! Good luck.