Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8

Hi G.G, where is your head pointing on the Djurgarden - Hammerby game? Home stats look good but playing at nuetral ground, only 10 mins till kick off - your thoughts please. Thanks :ok
Hi, I'll wait for livebetting, the way I see this one atm is that It's very tough to predict, I'll try to keep you updated.

Stats-wise Djurgården would be the banker bet today (7-0-1 at home). When they now face Hammarby which have quite the same trends, playing very good at home and poorly away (0-3-5). The thing that worries me a bit are the key suspensions in the home team. Both Arneng and Enrico have been the home teams most important midfielders. Also I am have the "sometimes trends will be broken feeling" right now. This is a local derby which there is a lot of in allsvenskan and that might not give the home team the advantage many would expect. Hammarby will miss captain and centre-back Suleimane Sleyman tonight. He is important, but earlier when they have had players out, others have stepped forward and played very well. Havent made my thoughts straight yet, but Hammarby might sound interesting to me...
Just to follow up my former post. Decided to stay away from this one, couldn`t find any info to convince one or the other way...

Junior for Malmo , and 1-2 ... ;) A good result .... ;) cheers !
Well, hope they can close this one, last time they were up they got very nervous and fell apart... Djurgården - Hammarby a close match, I can't say that I have any opinion about a winner.

According to the stats, Djrugarden is doing better... Thinking of jumpin on them... What do you think G:G?
Hammarby started well, but Djurgården the better team the last 10 minutes, I'll wait for 2nd, still a totally open match imo.

Djurgården-Hammarby is a very emotionally charged Stockholm derby played in a neutral venue for security reasons. My feeling is anything can happen and probably will in that game. Djurgården will miss Arneng and Enrico because of suspensions. Hammarby defender Sleyman is out for the same reason. Also Hammarby still have a goalie problem.
Yup, Hammarby still have a goalie problem, Djurgården 1-0, mistake by Hammarby's gk, but in all fairness Djurgården have been the slightly better team in 2nd.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 11 -13/8 1-0 damn, I was scared and stayed away.... As I already mentioned in my previous post - following the in-play stats is the best way for me... Seems it will work also today... :ok Hopefully I won't make a big asshole of myself in case Hammarby put in an equalizer! :lol EDITED: Hmmm.. Hammarby having more shots on goal now... seems like they can do it :-|

According to the stats, Djrugarden is doing better... Thinking of jumpin on them... What do you think G:G?