Euro 2004 Correct Scores for March/April

A week away I know, but I thought I'd get this up on the board so we can get some input. I've been doing well backing correct scores involving the minnows in European qualifiers, (losing to nil), and only the odd freak goal has denied me massive winnings. These are the standout picks for the qualifiers on March 29th and April 2nd: March 29th: France v Malta 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Liechtenstein v England 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Wales v Azerbaijan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Germany v Lithuania 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 April 2nd: Spain v Armenia 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Slovakia v Liechtenstein 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Croatia v Andorra 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Poland v San Marino 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Denmark v Bosnia 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Moldova v Holland 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Luxembourg v Norway 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Usually pick 4 or 5 games and back the trebles, so for 4 matches, it would be 108 trebles and 81 four-folds, for 5 matches it would be 270 trebles. At 10p stakes, you would treble your money if any three scores came in. www.rdasilva/demon.co.uk for past results.. www.uefa.com for team news.

Guest Irish TW

good idea I was thinking of something like this by backing Celtic and Rangers each to win 1-0,2-0,2-1,3-0 or 3-1. 5 scores each = 25 doubles. Two 1-0s or 2-0's would pay you at least double your stake in returns, while if they win 3-0 or 3-1 you may collect up to 4 times your stake. Over the season, I feel sure you'd make a profit. Re: Liechtenstein v England This seems too unpredictable. England could easily get 6 or 7 here and are surely vulnerable to conceding also. (San Marino 10 secs!, Malta 3-2...) France v Malta France seem to win 2 or 3-0 against all the minnows so they'll hardly break any records and should be included with Wales and Germany. Poland v S Marino steer clear like L'stein v England!!

Re: good idea you've been reading RFO !! Poland struggled to beat San Marino away in the last fixture, just managing a 2-0 win. this was due largely to San Marino's new keeper, about the only decent player they have. At home, I'd still expect Poland to win, but they're not great scorers themselves, hence the same 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 scores.

Guest Petty Cash Bandit

correct scores :rolleyes saturday games only france 3 to 5 nil bosnia 2 to 4 nil poland 1-0 2-0 germany 3 to 5 nil england 2 to 4 nil wales 1 to 3 nil will pick 2 correct scores making 80 bets

Guest smudge

Re: correct scores what is c/s multiples like at lads or tote swamp? i used to use lads a long time ago but was faced with placing them line by line!

Re: correct scores for these types of games (where the home team's win odds are 1/9 and shorter), Ladbrokes and Tote tend to be slightly better, if only by a point or so. I've found the most popular score in these types of games is 3-0, and for 3-0 results, Laddies will go 7/1 or 15/2, where Bet365 will be 6/1 . looks like Bet365 have taken off the Bosnia v Luxembourg game too now, so I'll have to do it on the high street.

Guest smudge

Re: correct scores i meant to ask about the interface for placing the c/s multiples - guess it's not a prob down the high street! was thinking back to my first venture into c/s when i was using mostly lads online account and having to place each line as a separate bet - nightmare!

Re: correct scores Bet for Saturday: France v Malta 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Liechtenstein v England 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Wales v Azerbaijan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Germany v Lithuania 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 108 trebles @ 10p = £10.80 Minimum returns, (3 scores correct) pays around £40. Maximum returns (4 scores correct) pays around £188. I'll post any returns, which will probably go on to the midweek Internationals next week. Use Tote, I've found they have the best odds for International correct scores.

Guest paulinho

Re: correct scores so close to nailing the big one again, if france had scored one less and if the officials in the germany game hadn't cheated it would have been a very happy w/e. anyway, what are people thinking for midweek? the four that stand out IMO are Moldova Netherlands 9,6,6,6,6 Poland San Marino 12,6,6,6,6,8 Spain Armenia 10,6,6,6,6,8 Croatia Andorra 9,6,6,6,6,8 odds quoted are ladbrokes 1-0 thru 6-0 thinking of: holland 2-4 poland 3-5 spain 3-5 croatia 3-5 they are all a little risky, with holland away and the other three against truly terrible teams that could go between 2 and 7, but with a bit of luck... :)

saturday round-up well, started off well with Wales doing the biz, winning 4-0, then of course it went wrong. I am NEVER betting on England or Germany again, they contrive to fcuk up my bets every time. France was unlucky, they just went on a spree at the end. Typically, I crossed out Bosnia v Luxembourg before laying, and they won 2-0. anyway, on to Wednesday :)

paulinho like your picks, I'd go 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 on Croatia instead, I think teams have had trouble breaking down Andorra so far this campaign. some other possibles: Slovakia v Liechtenstein 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Denmark v Bosnia 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Luxembourg v Norway 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 I found Tote to have the better odds by the way.

Guest jcaple

Re: paulinho I've been watching these bets for a while, decided to put my first one on on Saturday. Was sitting pretty after the England match (Wales and England both came in, and had seen the Germany score as 1-0 at half time). I thought Germany was pretty much in the bag as well, so it was up to France to secure a large payout, but ended up with nowt! For midweek I've been looking at: Holland 2-4 Spain 2-4 / 3-5 Denmark 2-4 / 3-5 Poland 2-4 / 3-5 Slovakia 2-4 / 3-5 Croatia 2-4 / 3-5 Just wondering also, what affect would having four scores for each match have on the overall odds (e.g. profit per unit stake)? What would be the effect of putting in more matches, still doing trebles or maybe changing to four-timers? If you don't already know what effect they'd have, could someone point me in the direction of a site that works out how many trebles/four-timers etc are required from however many selections? Cheers.

Guest paulinho

Re: jcaple its looking like holland 2-4 croatia 2-4 spain 2-4 poland 3-5 will post the final one as my 1000th post for that extra bit of luck ;) :) still a little unsure over spain, if they get an early one they could easily hit 5, same with croatia, they did after all stick 4 past the belgians. however, they could just as easily get frustrated/not give a @#%$ and maybe only get 1 in each half a la england

Re: jcaple 3 MATCHES, 4 SCORES: 48 DOUBLES, 64 TREBLES ------------------------- 4 MATCHES, 4 SCORES: 256 TREBLES, 256 4-FOLDS --------------------------- 5 MATCHES, 4 SCORES: 640 TREBLES, 1280 4-FOLDS, 1024 5-FOLDS -------------------------------

Guest jcaple

Re: jcaple Cheers for all the info Swampster. Those diagrams were a bit confusing, but I understand them now! After looking at all of the other options I'd say your system of three scores and four matches taking the 108 trebles seems most attractive. Still not entirely sure on what matches to pick though!

Guest bowles10

Re: jcaple Help, how do you do the perms on-line - my accts don't seem able to take them or do I need to visit a shop to do it?

you know the score! Sorry if this has been mentioned here swampster but i did notice the report on the 2-0 International correct score featured in the Racing Post on Saturday. It was also on the managers screen of something to be watched. Did you read it? Seems like you generally have it all covered with your perms but i'll try a straight any 2 from 10 (45 x 10p bets) on this lot of short-priced teams. Croatia Denmark Norway Holland Poland Slovakia Slovenia Spain Czech France 7/1 is the lowest odds so i'll be needing 2 for a return.

Guest paulinho

welcome to my... ...1000th post happy.gif using the extra luck that it is sure to bring, my final correct score bet is gonna be: Moldova vs Holland 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Poland vs San Marino 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Spain vs Armenia 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Croatia vs Andorra 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 108 trebles @ 10p a line. best of luck everyone :)

Guest Accaman

re Komp I read that article in the Racing Post and decidet to have a go. Yesterday I had few ££ on correct score 2-0 for folowing matches:( I`ll just put a winning team) Bulgaria Croatia Slovakia Denmark Portugal Norway Holland Poland Czech Rep. France Greece Spain I also need two to get a small profit. Good luck

Guest mpearce

Re: Bowles.....I was also wondering why more online bookies don't offer this market. See 'Correct Score Betting' thread in the Bookmakers section. It looks like if there's a bit of pressure put on them they'll offer it.........and the more pressure the quicker they'll do it.............

Racing Post system No, didnt read it, looks good though. As these bets are fairly few and fair between, I like to go for the big wins, much more fun :) anyway, these are my bets for tonight: Spain v Armenia 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 Croatia v Andorra 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Poland v San Marino 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Moldova v Holland 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 256 trebles @ 10p = £25.60 Slovakia v Liectenstein 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Denmark v Bosnia 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Luxembourg v Norway 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 N.Ireland v Greece 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 108 trebles @ 10p = £10.80

Guest paulinho

Re: Racing Post system looks like a good night all round. doesnt look like anyone hit the jackpot, but all got winners. congrats ppls